„Waiting for Mindless Ones to finish creating Special Tiles“

supergarv
supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
So, first event with mindless ones.....

They take exactly the same time like before. Why was this taunting us in the new engine release notes? You really are trolling us, right? :-)

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    They also promised some screen rotation on IOS.
    Not seeing anything here.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    Been complaining for years about Mindless Ones.  Why do they have to do it one at a freakin' time?  And not only that, but it is a SLOW one at a time.  I think it will be years before we see anything done for this.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    They can't help it. They're mindless after all.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    We need to be able to “Disable Animated Banners”
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hahaha. I certainly dont miss those guys. The amount of times I'd be almost screaming at my phone "c'mon get on with it!!!!!" when playing events with them. 
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    helix72 said:
    0_efx_0 said:
    We need to be able to “Disable Animated Banners”
    I never found Bruce that animated.
    Bruce Wayne is DC not Marvel...duh
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    I’m glad someone feels my pain.. 
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Yay, the worst sub in the game is just as painful as ever.

"Whether it's scrolling through long menus or waiting for Mindless Ones to finish creating Special Tiles, sometimes you just want to get back to the action as fast as you can."

Sub 2 of Honor Among Thieves shows that this statement was unfortunately incorrect.....  No improvement that i can see.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2019
    Caveat Emptor: It's as fast as you can, not faster than before.   :D

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    For ONE stage, for one moment... All the SAP tiles were created VERY quickly.  I was excited!

Then every play of every node (even the same node) afterwards was back to normal speed of SAP tile creation.

...that said, Dr Strange still kills em quick, and the menus are still faster, so I gotta take the bad with the good.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:
    For ONE stage, for one moment... All the SAP tiles were created VERY quickly.  I was excited!

Then every play of every node (even the same node) afterwards was back to normal speed of SAP tile creation.

...that said, Dr Strange still kills em quick, and the menus are still faster, so I gotta take the bad with the good.
    This has been reported by others.  Apparently restarting the app will lead to quickly placing the gol-durned SAPs the first time through, then they go back to the classic pace.

Bugged performance or happy accident?