R184 Patch Fix is Now Live (8/9/19)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

We understand a couple of issues came up after the R184 update went live yesterday. We went ahead and addressed these issues below now in a daily patch and these issue are fixed.
  • The game will no longer crash when playing Mockingbird, Mr. Fantastic, and Spider-Ham.
  • When the last digit of your Command Points is 1, it will no longer be cut off from your Command Points display. This was a visual issue only.
  • Players are no longer restricted to only use 2 damage boosts.
Thank you for your patience as we fixed these bugs.
Tagged:

Comments

• LLohm
    LLohm Posts: 84 Match Maker
    Options
    Thank you for the quick response to bugs. This patch is working awesome for me.

Can I make the presumption that favourites are coming soon to us?
  • Valuk
    Valuk Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is something going to be done to fix the loss of the phone's back button? The in game back button is in a position that makes playing one handed impossible, and makes navigating the various character menus much slower. Having to swipe up before pressing back is much worse than having to wait an extra second for a pop up to load now and then.
  • jackpool1979
    jackpool1979 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    the back button what happened?  I hope they recover soon
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    LakeStone said:

• The game will no longer crash when playing Mockingbird, Mr. Fantastic, and Spider-Ham.
    OK, I've got to ask. Who played this team to find this bug?
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:

OK, I've got to ask. Who played this team to find this bug?
    Not these three together. If any of them were included in a team. Happened to me with Mr F on my team. 
  • SupremeChefGio
    SupremeChefGio Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Im still having an issue with the app not even opening. It wont go past the opening screen at all. It begins loading and then crashes.
  • derrickn
    derrickn Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    May I please have the old engine back?  Please?   Its not just the back button - the power buttons aren't where they show on the screen, and I keep using the middle power when I try to use the right hand one.   Other presses often take 2 or 3 tries to get right, as well.   And what exactly did users gain?   Images that start out fuzzy and then come in focus?    But frankly are still fuzzy, and smaller than they were?
  • Roland
    Roland Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This update just created a lot of problems, i cant even open the app in my phone, it keeps crashing,, i hope they revert it back the way it was before..
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    How do you get the Patch? The Google Play store tells me I am up to date even when I try refreshing to see if there is anything new.

I know I don't have the patch because if I try and use boosts, after doing 'boost more' once the button disappears. That's the pre-patch problem. Thus I have to avoid any teams with Mockingbird and I also can't use her.

KGB
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AP Boosts.

Where do you see the  version number? I tried looking in the credits area (ie settings) but I don't see it there. I know I've seen it before someplace but now I can't find it...

KGB

• MathiasTCK
    MathiasTCK Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Is mpq down?
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Is mpq down?
    It's down for me and my alliance as well. 
  • tchipley
    tchipley Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Options
    The game does not appear to load past the first fight screen where you choose who you want on your team. It perpetually loops. I've opened a ticket with Customer Support.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same here, the game doesn't allow to make any fights and the logos are in perpetual loops. I fear for my top finisher in Infinite pursuit
  • grunth13
    grunth13 Posts: 608 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can you do something about the constant restarting if the app.  I'm unable to keep a cache of my retals because the app keeps restarting. 
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

We understand a couple of issues came up after the R184 update went live yesterday. We went ahead and addressed these issues below now in a daily patch and these issue are fixed.
    • When the last digit of your Command Points is 1, it will no longer be cut off from your Command Points display. This was a visual issue only.
    But you did not address the issue where our phone's virtual buttons (Recent Apps, Home, & Back Button) keep disappearing. No, swiping up from the bottom is NOT a solution. For almost 6 years they were always there. Now they're not. I want my buttons back.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Brigby said:
    JSP869 said:
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

But you did not address the issue where our phone's virtual buttons (Recent Apps, Home, & Back Button) keep disappearing. No, swiping up from the bottom is NOT a solution. For almost 6 years they were always there. Now they're not. I want my buttons back.
    Our team actually had a conversation about that earlier this week, and we plan on reverting the Immersive Mode support in the upcoming build R185.
    Thank you! 

*edit* Of course the best of both worlds would be keeping Immersive Mode but having it so it's up to the individual user if it's enabled or disabled. I know there are some that like it, now that you've introduced it, so if at all possible please look into whether or not it can be user-toggled.
  • Twomp_thaDJ
    Twomp_thaDJ Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    JSP869 said:
    LakeStone said:
    Hi Everyone - 

Our team actually had a conversation about that earlier this week, and we plan on reverting the Immersive Mode support in the upcoming build R185.
    This!!! Sooooooo much this!!!! I will be patiently awaiting an update for s change lol