Wave Node in Thanos PVE Sub 2 giving node rewards in wrong order.

ZootSax
ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
When I was playing the Wakanda sub of Infinite Pursuit today, on my first clear of the wave node, it awarded me only Iso-8 prizes for beating it, but the node screen showed a check mark over the event token.  When I played the node a second time, I received an event token and the iso-8 reward I previously received was checked.

For me this wasn’t a big deal, but it could potentially affect anyone doing less than two clears on wave nodes in that sub.

For reference, this didn’t happen for me in the first sub.

In game name is also ZootSax, in case that helps 

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,238 Chairperson of the Boards
    This also happened on the 3rd sub for me (Out of Time).  Technically this is the last sub and in the 4-day version it would be 4th.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    This has happened to me on all the non-DDQ wave nodes i’ve played post update. Today, in honour amongst thieves, hit & run gave me two iso rewards on the first clear and two CP rewards on the next clear. 

In the old system you got multiple rewards from a wave node only on the first time of playing and, on that first time you got as many rewards as there were waves (assuming you successfully completed the wave node). Since the update I have got multiple rewards on both the first and second clears for each wave node where there has been more than two waves. Two wave nodes, like under the sea in deadpool daily, seem to be giving rewards in the same way as before.