another farewell

MgoBlue51
MgoBlue51 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler

I think it's time for me to move on from this game. Day 1686, and the game is just stale. I have felt this way for over a year. The last thing that was a big improvement was saved covers, and even that didn't really change much for me. In fact, I could argue that without the urge to get the HP needed to roster someone or the ISO needed to champ them in time before a lost cover... the addiction softened. Which meant I could arguably stop playing so hard.

At the end of the day, the new characters aren't doing anything for me. My teams all center around Okoye plus someone like Bolt, Thor, Strange, and Medusa. A random, albeit cool, 4* will not crack that rotation, and I will never get them covered in time for shield training. 5's take forever to cover, and they have been pretty bad lately. So, the "new changes" with new characters are actually just wasted time for me.

I have really enjoyed my time with this game. I had some good and bad moments with you all, and I bet I will miss the camaraderie the most. I will still keep up with the forums now and then to see if the devs have finally figured out how to make the game better rather than just "more of the same"... but I am not holding my breath. 

Please know that I am not leaving this game angry, nor am I acting like I am Andry Dufresne finding freedom. I am just leaving because it feels like a bad or mediocre relationship. I put in way more than I am getting back, and that is bothersome. My time is worth more than what they are giving me back. They used to reward me for my time and I loved them for it... but alas I guess it couldn't last forever. I am not leaving angrily with a middle finger in the air... I am leaving with a smile and high-fives all around. Take care everyone, I hope you all still get the enjoyment that I once had.

Comments