The Iceman Cometh (to tokens)

2»

Comments

• Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    Cashed in 11 of my 27 tokens because I wanted to pull until I got one Iceman.  # 5 was a second Rescue yellow and # 11 was an Iceman yellow.  No BH, but I got a 13th Namor and another cover each for Black Cat and Mysterio.  I'm pleased.

Looking at Iceman's powers for the first time, I was surprised that neither he nor Mysterio can be used with 3* Strange effectively.  I thought that was odd that two characters in a row will nerf the effectiveness of a character on your team.
  • bonny79
    bonny79 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    17 pulls, only 2 Storm - no Iceman :'(
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Took me 14 pulls to get an Iceman (Yellow). Also got a Rescue (level 451) and 2 Storms (3/3/2) and one bonus 4* so overall a very good result & much better than the 1 OML out of 19 Ice Age pulls.
  • AndiTi
    AndiTi Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Took 14 pulls to get any 5*, and happily it was Iceman. Sitting on my remaining 38 tokens until we see the next character.
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    I didn’t track clearly, but I think I spend around 240 pulls to champ him. Storm was 1/5/5 (1 dup) and Rescue was 4/5/1 (1 dup). 

Didn’t really care about the ladies, was just Glad that I managed to champ Iceman. He’s lots of fun with his green and blue. 
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Wanted to get my 1 Iceman cover for 5* essentials. 28 pulls, 3 Storm (one of each color) and one blue 5* Iceman, Pretty decent result, acceptable.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have decided iceman is too good of a partner for kitty and oml. I am going to stop with my classics and pull latest until Bobby is champable. Hopefully making him my 10th 5* champ.

Then I'm going to run back to my classics cave.
  • Razamataz
    Razamataz Posts: 59 Match Maker
    80 pulls 2 rescue 1 storm no ice, total ****