App force close in match against GED

pstar782004
pstar782004 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
When up against team with GED, app always force close during the match. Happened thrice in shield sim. 
Tagged:

Comments

• froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Confirmed. It's related to the GED passive that removes special tiles when he's downed. Happened in what was supposed to be my final PvP match before shielding out.

Instead, you get a loss and damaged characters.
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    I can also confirm I had this happen in a LR match. It was all going sideways anyway, and when I eventually won the match it was already after the LR had ended so no huge problem for me. But the game acting like I retreated is pretty uncool.

The current fix is to use GED in every match I guess? You'll never lose a single match...  ;)
  • Concave
    Concave Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Same problem
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    YO BRUH that just happened to me **** im mad asf

• StevO-J
    So... is this stil happening? I have been skipping any and all GED opponent teams so far. Any brave souls out there that have taken a gamble?
  • StevO-J
    Thanks to the barely functional skip button I decided to play a match against GED today in LR's, since skipping the same 5 opponents another 30 times was probably not going to have any effect. And after I won the match there was no force closed app... so I guess this may be fixed.