Mr F vs Doom

Options
qandols
qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
Pretty straight forward. Collect black and cast Imaginaut. While that sputters specials I collected blue and gave Doom a sendoff. Was hoping for 5* Ororo but got a needed Black Cat instead.

Comments

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This was quite a fun and intense fight for my level 209 3/3/5 Mr. Fantastic! I was unable to gain any black (seriously, I started the fight with +2 AP in all colors, and finished the fight with... 2 black AP), but the blue was falling like rain. I equipped Chewie, and once I hit four attack tiles I started whippin' Doom with my blue. He hit me with purple, and then black, and I was in bad shape. Worse, he had enough purple to put his diabolical plans into motion again. I was down to 519, he was at 783. I added up the Chewie damage and the best match I could make, and realized my match-3 would leave him with 7 HP, and he'd kill me with his purple the next turn. Well, Chewie decided to save the day, as my match-3 generated another attack tile (only around a 20% chance at my Chewie's level), which gave me just enough damage to take him down before he could use purple.
    My reward was worthy of the fight as well - a champ level for Cloak & Dagger, with a Bonus Hero Ronin! That's the first 4-star bonus I've had since... mid-May, I think? It was also a red, which is the cover I would have picked, bringing him up to 3/2/2. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Went much better than the previous time I tried this Crash, right after his rework. Imaginaut decided to actually help me out this time, spitting out some Attack and Strike tiles rather than just spamming purple Charged tiles, and I got the blue to stun and finish him off just before he got the purple for a probably lethal Diabolical Plan.

Token waiting for the season rotation.
  • froggerjohn
    froggerjohn Posts: 373 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3/5/4 Mr. F with 1* Chewie, and took +2 blue, +1 black, and +60% match damage.
    Tried to deny purple, but he got one off anyway late in the match. Fortunately still had 2K left, and that was enough to finish him.

Imaginaut helped with the specials, I was only able to fire blue once, but the match damage + specials was enough to whittle him down after that.
  • Feliz
    Feliz Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My Nr F is anything but fantastic! Still I built up the special tiles then bam with blue.