Ice Age

Comments

• The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    For 5-Star release token I try and pull until I get at least 1 cover of the new character then stop.
    RNG paid me back back BIG TIME compared to the Forces of Nature tokens (opened 19 and not 1 Storm, and still don't have her rostered):

- Domino Black
    - Spider-Gwen Purple
    - Iceman Yellow

Only 3 pulls needed!!
    Now I can go back to Latest to try and get Storm.  A PVE with her begin required is coming soon I'd imagine...

• PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Whenever there's a new CP token type I always pay 25CP to pull one token, just to see if the fates are feeling kind. I did so just a few minutes ago, and to my shock out popped a Blue Bobby 5*! I think that's the first time my "one and done" technique has ever paid off with a new character. That was on the heels of finally hitting 2k in the sim tonight (I spent about 3,000 ISO skipping bishops, but I finally got there), so it's been a pretty darned rewarding MPQ night. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Two pulls, both 4*s :-(
  • Rod5
    Rod5 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Got Iceman first pull, first time that’s happened since Thano5.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the two tokens from progression, another two 4*. So much for 15%, I got 0%.
  • hilsen2
    hilsen2 Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    425 CP spend plus 3 tokens - 20 total draws.

1 Red OML and 1 4* BH.

I am very Disappointed.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    1 token from the event. 1 Bobby. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just stuck with my two Tokens from the event. 4* with a Bonus Hero (which was unfortunately a 7th black instead of the purple or green that would have let me champ Black Cat), and an OML black. There could certainly be better results, but I'm still not complaining!
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the two tokens from the event and only spending 100 CP, I neither got nor expected a 5*.  But I did get a bonus SabreTooth so not complaining too much.  Oh, and a bunch of other 4*s I never use.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Started with AA champed and logan at 7/4/3.
    Waited for my 2 progression tokens then opened with the intention of going until hitting a 5*.

Free tokens yielded Bishop and SpiderGwen.
    Continuing on I got Kate Bishop and then the 5*.
    Since it immediately gave me shield xp (for a new character) I know it had to be Iceman.

4 pulls to get him. I'll take it and stop there.
    Would have been nice to finish Logan, but I'm sure I'll get it via feeder before he rolls around again as the required 5*.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used 500 CP in addition to the two progression tokens from the event.  The result was 2 Iceman covers (0/1/1 right now), one OML champ level, and a bonus 4-star hero that let me champ Namor.
  • Kixty
    Kixty Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    5 pulls and 1 OML to finally have all 13 covers.   I  did wind up getting 2 BH Sabertooth to get him to 11 covers with 3,4,4 cover distribution. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Two pulls, both 4*s :-(
    Tried again, got another 4* :-(
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc said:
    Lots of pulls, one OML (champ level), one Archangel (saved cover, he's 12/13 and I had vague hopes of getting to champ him), one bonus Kitty (saved cover, she's 5/1/5 so I'm just gambling that I'll get purples, and so far, failing).

Oh, and enough Ant-Man covers to get a 5* Wasp from champ levels, which kinda counts as a negative 5* cover.
    Managed to snag an Iceman Icemen, still no luck on champing Archangel while he's at Latest odds. But getting at least one Iceman is still good for now.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    I waited until I got both progression tokens (which with this event takes less than 24 hours 🤣). Got Iceman yellow on my second pull. Did another 61 pulls (1525 CP) and ended with a 1/3/5 Iceman, 3 AA champ levels (up to 453) and 1 OML (to 457). Also got two 4* BH covers, so awesome haul all around. 
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    i normally steer clear of 5* release stores (terrible luck) but i figured AA is better than rescue, so i pulled 1100 cp plus my 2 tokens from the boss event. pulled 4 AA ,4 OML and 4 iceman . not too shabby.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    First release store where I didn't pull the new 5* :angry:
    32 pull, 1 OML, 1 AA... was hoping for more AA and obviously a Bobby, but ugh...
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    32 pull, 1 OML, 1 AA... was hoping for more AA and obviously a Bobby, but ugh...
    I feel your pain.  That looks like my Forces of Nature pull results (and the one Kitty I pulled for my 1 5 2 was a 6th Purple cover even).
    Still don't have Storm...  Had to drop down to CL7 for the current PVE cause she's required...

They REALLY need a streak breaker for all 5-Star tokens...
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    I feel your pain.  That looks like my Forces of Nature pull results (and the one Kitty I pulled for my 1 5 2 was a 6th Purple cover even).
    Still don't have Storm...  Had to drop down to CL7 for the current PVE cause she's required...

They REALLY need a streak breaker for all 5-Star tokens...
    The sad thing is that this wasn't even my worst store.  Rescue's store I went 2 for 60... your streak buster thing really needs to be implemented... There's an argument to not have it in LL or Classics due to sample size, but in these limited stores, there's no way for RNG to even things out...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I ended up with zero 5* and zero bonus 4* from 29 pulls and just to rub it in I got zero 5s from 5LTs and 80cp in classics. So I am at zero from 38 overall.