"Passives" or Fake Passives if you will.

SabintribalSabintribal Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Part of why I like playing this game is strategy and control, blah blah blah.  But the 2 newest characters have "passive" abilities that eat AP when it gets high enough.  How about, oh i don't know, when the AP gets high enough I can choose to fire the power?  I don't like the direction this is going, especially since it's the latest characters.  It seems to indicate that characters will probably have this moving forward.  At that point, why would anyone use them?  But you guys have been doing what you've wanted for years so who am I to stop you.  I just feel like someone needs to say it.

On a completely separate and personal note I've waited almost 5 years for a usable Beast in 4/5 star land, and I get an Iceman after his 4star that came out many months after 3 star Beast? Really?  Granted this can be said about *many* characters...but Beast has been and always will be my favorite Marvel character, and it *kills* me I can't use him.

Comments

• abmorazabmoraz Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    the passive triggering and costing AP isn't a new concept:

- 4* Blade
    - Agent Venom
    - Agent Coulson
    - Mysterio (whom you refer to)
    - Hela
    - and, of course, Bobby Drake (whom you also refer to)

also, I too am appalled at how little they used Kelsey Grammar in the X-Men Cinematic Universe