First fully covered 2*-its BAGMAN!!!!

mpqavsmpqavs
mpqavsmpqavs Posts: 51 Match Maker
edited July 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
Day 27 player.restarted the game after playing 200+days.now on my second run my first fully covered 2* is bagman.unbelivable for me.thanks to various spidey events.happy to share this with you all.loves to hear your various opinions.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    You've taken the first step into a larger world.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    That’s amazing! Bagman is like gold-dust our there. Someone should make a special forum badge to celebrate this achievement. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just look at that and see how much the game has changed over time.  I remember being in 2* land for so much longer than that, back in the days of beta play.

Although I probably played a bit slower then, not as gung-ho to get the resources like I do now.
  • Dougfresh413
    Dougfresh413 Posts: 125 Tile Toppler
    PiMacleod said:
    I just look at that and see how much the game has changed over time.  I remember being in 2* land for so much longer than that, back in the days of beta play.

Although I probably played a bit slower then, not as gung-ho to get the resources like I do now.
    Gosh, the 2* game was fun back in those days.  I have fond memories of the black widow all-team true heal :)  Then transitioned to 3* and the spider-man/magneto infini-stun for 2 blue ap.  Good times
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    PiMacleod said:

Gosh, the 2* game was fun back in those days.  I have fond memories of the black widow all-team true heal :)  Then transitioned to 3* and the spider-man/magneto infini-stun for 2 blue ap.  Good times
    Haha. I also remember Spider-Man vs Spider-Man taking up to 15m to do 1match assuming you got out of stunlock.  And who can forget falcon vs falcon pvp and the battle of the dueling redwings.
  • mpqavsmpqavs
    About bagman.Not only fully covered he also has 2 saved covers.plus one more cover waiting from current pvp season rewards.
    The next highest 2* has only 11 covers.
    Now i play only pvp because no yellow cover is available for strange.
    Anyway i am totally enjoying my second run.
    Thanks to developers.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    I used to have a barely covered Bagman for the longest of times and it took ages to get him champed.
    But I've started going for 75 wins in the last three PVP and plan on keeping that up. I'm pulling about one Bagman a day on average now. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    AXP_isme said:
    That’s amazing! Bagman is like gold-dust our there. Someone should make a special forum badge to celebrate this achievement. 
    Yeah @Brigby, get on it :lol:
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just champed my second bagman after flipping my first max-champ at April Fools...can I get a junior achievement award?
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Where’s the proof! I demand to see screenshots!
  • mpqavsmpqavs
    I tried to post screenshots here.but not succeeded.please tell me how to do it.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    I tried to post screenshots here.but not succeeded.please tell me how to do it.
    Use a file sharing site like imgur and use the link it gives. The add picture icon where you write your post will allow you to paste the link. 
  • mpqavsmpqavs
    edited July 2019
    First fully covered 2*-its BAGMAN!!!!    https://imgur.com/a/uIgBqvU
    I hope it works.
    Also thank you malcrof for the info.downloaded imgur now.
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 96 Match Maker
    edited July 2019

These Bagmans wil join in the celebration of this marvelous event.

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    6 million Iso and 1402 CP, drool...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Wait, 249 slots filled and the highest level is a level 144 Black Widow?

Wot?
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Dragon_Nexus said:
    Wait, 249 slots filled and the highest level is a level 144 Black Widow?

Wot?
    Only the 2* are selected.

• Dragon_Nexus
    Wait.......how long's that been a thing!?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dragon_Nexus said:
    Wait.......how long's that been a thing!?
    You have to go to the roster menu first.  But yeah we’ve had the ability to sort by star tiers for a few years now.  You can sort the covers in your que in the same manner as well