COTT: Walk a Miles in Gwen's shoes - Spider-Gwen vs. Miles Morales

PuceMoose
PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
These spiders are not getting along well! My level 157 5/3/4 Gwen managed it on the first attempt, but she took a pretty good beating. I had him down to 282 health when he went invisible. BUT, I forgot (and then happily remembered), that the random stun on her purple will replace the Invisible status with the stunned status. The attack tiles generated by my Chewie support finished him after I uncovered his hiding place. 
My reward was my first 5* from a legendary in quite a while - a black Storm! That's my first cover for her, so it was a rewarding Crash for me. 
How did your spider fare?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    My SG is 5/3/3 at Lvl 170.

First fight started well, I was on top and then Miles went invisible with about 1000 health left, I tried to keep him stunned but he got the AP needed for Surprise and that was that. Second fight I managed to build up a decent amount of purple early so I could keep him stunned whilst chasing red. I had him down to where I could finish him with two hits of Cherry Bomb but I only had AP enough for one but just need 3 extra red AP and of course, he went invisible! However, in typical AI style he then immediately matched his own invisible tile so I unloaded on him and got the red AP I needed, unfortunately he had managed to get Venom Blast and so I was stunned but he failed to kill me and once I emerged it was game over - YOU DON'T GET TO LIKE MY HAIRCUT!

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tons of red on the board. Cherry Bomb > Venom Blast. 'Nuff said.
    Token was a champ level for some 4*. Can't remember who.