Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to share a brief update that we moved to a new editor for our forums with the Rich Editor experience (previously WYSIWYG). We believe this will provide a better experience for all forum visitors in the long run. If you are interested in learning more about the new editor, please visit the URL below.

And please let us know if you find any bugs/issues with the new editor by emailing us at [email protected] and we will pass along this feedback to the team.

Thank you!

https://blog.vanillaforums.com/rich-editor-enhancing-your-forum-posting-experience

Callous Dismissal not working properly [Fix in 3.7]

Gun BunnyGun Bunny Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
I've been noticing a bug with Callous Dismissal, in that if you try to bounce a creature when your opponent's hand is full, it will instead only debuff the target to base stats.

This happened twice in my last match:

A reinforced thief of sanity was reduced to a base 4/4 with no reinforcements.

A buffed cryptborn horror that was 25/25 was reduced to a 5/5.

If this card is supposed to be "if your opponent has five cards or less", like older bounce spells, then it's working improperly as well.

//Edited title -Brigby

Comments

• Oktagon_SupportOktagon_Support ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Mover and Shaker
    Hi @Gun Bunny

Thanks for report, I'll pass along the team. 
  • stikxsstikxs Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Had this happen just now. Greg had a Hatchery Spider with 1 reinforcement, I cast CD and the reinforcement was removed with a P/T reduction as well, but the base creature stayed on the board. Greg's hand was also full at the time I believe.
  • stikxsstikxs Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    It also doesn't do anything when you cast CD and pick a target with no reinforcements and Greg has a full hand.
  • BrigbyBrigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,735 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. This issue should be fixed in the upcoming 3.7 build