What cruelty is this.

Uthgarprime
Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
edited July 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
Feel free to never include Mysterio with 2 blue users again. That first node of shield training could be argued to be torture. I couldn't figure out what was happening to all my blue ap. Then I realized mister useless Mysterio was steeling his own teams ap. That match drug out forever cause your firepower is nullified by your own teammate. What a cruel joke.

Comments

• Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    Just the devs trolling as they normally do. I still feel the burn of Kraven being introduced and spending 4 days as the required trial node and never fighting a single special tile creator even once.

I'm actually giving them too much credit--I would think it better if they were trolling us but the automation train rolls along and whatever required toons are next in the queue are simply populated, nothing more. Ain't no one got time for team synergy and highlighting a new toons' abilities.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dunno, the Spider-Ham Crash was a pretty concerted attempt at trolling and the re-run of Bags to Riches decided to keep the April Fool theme rewards despite there being no need - it could easily have awarded 3* Spidey at least.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    DAZ0273 said:
    I dunno, the Spider-Ham Crash was a pretty concerted attempt at trolling and the re-run of Bags to Riches decided to keep the April Fool theme rewards despite there being no need - it could easily have awarded 3* Spidey at least.
    (a) you can get 3* Spidey covers any day via bonus heroes, and (b) if you collect enough Bag-Man covers, you will get a 3* Spidey cover from champ rewards.  I think the reward table was fine.
  • furbear00000
    furbear00000 Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    His purple was surprisingly more effective than I thought it was going to be. I was constantly putting out trap tiles and the damage they were providing was really making a difference. 

It was still a longer battle than I would have liked. 
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 370 Peggy / 360 IW wiped on the first try.  Yeah they got me pretty good. Hahaha
  • SaltyK
    SaltyK Posts: 54 Match Maker
    For my Shield Training, Mysterio took out a full health MEH in 1 on 1, makes him look good hahaha
  • DAZ0273
    jamesh said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    (a) you can get 3* Spidey covers any day via bonus heroes, and (b) if you collect enough Bag-Man covers, you will get a 3* Spidey cover from champ rewards.  I think the reward table was fine.
    That is thinking like a long term player. We know Bags is useless to newer players/transitioned, that as a PvP that basically denied them the chance of making some progress with their roster. Obviously players like ourselves are fine with Bags, we chase the trophy.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    pretty sure we give whoever is in charge of assembling teams way too much credit. 
    they probably just randomly slap teams together. sometimes there is "anti synergy" just by chance and we call it trolling... 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    PEGGY: Nothing can stop my stun!
    MYSTERIO: Hold my beer...
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Best viewed on the floor? 
  • DAZ0273
    If you have too much yes.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor
    Ah But have you tried it Daz?

“enquiring minds want to know! “ 🙂

• CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    When Strange's turn rolls around in DDQ, he usually has to fight a team of nothing but Ultron Sentries. Now that's trolling.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    CNash said:
    When Strange's turn rolls around in DDQ, he usually has to fight a team of nothing but Ultron Sentries. Now that's trolling.
    Hilarious but true.  Although to be fair,  aren't Ultron Sentries always trolling from the devs whenever they show up?
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
    Warbringa said:
    CNash said:
    Hilarious but true.  Although to be fair,  aren't Ultron Sentries always trolling from the devs whenever they show up?
    Not when the boosted list includes Kraven and/or Prowler.  But for the other 95% of the time, yeah...it's really annoying.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Feel free to never include Mysterio with 2 blue users again. That first node of shield training could be argued to be torture. I couldn't figure out what was happening to all my blue ap. Then I realized mister useless Mysterio was steeling his own teams ap. That match drug out forever cause your firepower is nullified by your own teammate. What a cruel joke.
    And now they put him with Hawkeye for the yellow nodes. 

Great trolling guys. 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Not a problem for me since my Mysterio has 0 Blue covers.

Hey, wait a minute, maybe I'm on to something...
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Here are some interesting combos to try.  Px mysterious vulture.  Also coulson Hawkeye mysterious.  Once mysterio is fully leveled, there will be some good troll team combos to use in sim
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    Not a problem for me since my Mysterio has 0 Blue covers.

Hey, wait a minute, maybe I'm on to something...
    I was actually considering waiting until I had him from Unstable ISO-8 Placement and then doing the Shield Training Loaner node that way. But then I just re-specced and leaned on Peggy's red and Sue's green, and it worked just fine.