XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
​* Battle at the Basilica
* Mysterio  
* Costumes!

Comments

• TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Nobody considered the fact that Slyde's chemical is most likely a conductor of electricity....so Stingray glides and blasts his way to victory...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    Teflon-Man has a slippery suit.  His whole schtick (from my memory of the original comics) is getting away and being hard to stop.  He is meant to be a counter to Spidey's stickiness.  None of which applies when fighting Stingray.

Now, Teflon, when heated to above 500 degrees, begins to break down and, some say, releases toxic fumes.

While I'm not sure how hot Stingray's bolts of electricity get, I think it's safe to assume that getting hit with 20,000 volts of electricity would generate something like that kind of heat, and even if the suit somehow insulated Slyde from the blasts, the heat would break the coating down and Slyde would lose his frictionless quality.  Eventually he'd just be a guy in a hot, smelly suit, and Stringray could punch him out.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    I will go with sting ray for my vote goes towards sting ray his suit just seems better.

early congrats on your 200th episode!!  I recommend a nice Cadillac Margarita while recording the show!
  • Slothkins1
    Slothkins1 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Stingray wins. 
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    The question isn't "Who will win?" but rather "How long will it take Stingray to zap Slyde?". My vote is "Not long".