Plz I need help

Options
Naryt
Naryt Posts: 2
edited May 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
Hello, im in desperate need of assistance. I have lost ALL my progress in MPQ and nobody responds either tickets or forum, if nobody knows how to solve it, at least contribute with a comment or thumb up for visibility.

I have the game on steam, and one day i just logged in, and the game started from scratch. I tried some methods i saw in diferent posts and all were pointless(reinstalling, copy paste savedata) My brother is in our alliance and says im still on it, with all the covers,lvls,etc. Getting desperate, dont know what to do.....
Please im losing the ending of s1 as long as the new event(already lost the thor event, where i spent like 300 HP to get to top 10, to end up unable to even play it...), help me get this higher so maybe, MAYBE the devs will pay attention.

Thank you all.
Naryt.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    unfortunately i doubt there is anything you/we can do. since you have submitted a ticket, best you can do is wait. in the meantime, go out, have a cuppa', play some sports, hook up, etc.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wow that sucks Naryt.

I don't know of anyway to fix that kind of problem. I guess you could try sending a PM to IceIX with the details, though I'm sure he's got a huge workload right now. I'd definitely note how much HP you spent and lost and submit a ticket to get that back (no idea if they will).

Aside from that... what laoapeh said. Best of luck!
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You could try sending a PM to IceIX or one of the other developers.