removing protect/attack tiles

0zfest
0zfest Posts: 50 Match Maker
   Warning ... there will be caps to draw attention to  certain points, that's all. All dev lovers and game defenders need not reply to this post as I will not go into details and fight about game play all the while you are denying what you see for yourself to yourself.
   When enemies put up protect tiles and the game doesn't give you access to the tiles you need to match away said protect tile, guess what ? The player WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO GET RID OF IT ! simple. Worst cases this will cause the enemy to only take 1 damage and when they have tens of thousands of hit points its gonna take just this side of forever to down them(if you can at all), all the while they are handing out damage like it was lint at the laundry mat. You (the player) most certainly will not last long enough to down anyone. That (trust me) is only the tip of the iceberg when it come to these shananagans in the game. I understand a certain amount will make the player consider making a purchase to help bolster their teams, but think its gone a little too far. So I say to you, the devs. Dial it back. DO NOT DISMISS THIS LIGHTLY !
   Another suggestion I have for you is try to think of beginners of the game and how difficult it is fore beginners. Tournaments with enemy levels of 200 - 300 when you are level 10, you get the picture, the game is definitely set up for what I have seen referred to as whales. You can remove this post (and stop me from ever posting) but I would ask you don't because removing it (at least to me) would vindicate all claims, even if you told me it was because of the caps.
So before you reply ask yourself ... Is this game perfect or are there any improvements to be made.
If in your infinite wisdom you decide the game is %100 perfect ... then post.
If you believe there is room for improvement leave this here for others to read and decide for themselves.
   It is just frustrating to see a game with soooo much potential being wasted by ignoring to improve it once in a while.
Some minor tweaks and this game would be a million times better that it is and would probably generate more for those involved with it.
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar !