Who's Excited

Options
Fro season 2, when everyone leaves and those who stay get to pick up all the cool 4* rewards. Amirite? (this probably won't happen but i can dream right?)

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    hawkguy17 wrote:
    Fro season 2, when everyone leaves and those who stay get to pick up all the cool 4* rewards. Amirite? (this probably won't happen but i can dream right?)

Half the people who say they're quitting won't and 90% of the people getting top rewards aren't on the forums, so yeah, I don't see that happening.

I do want to see what the shiny alliance reward for S2 is though. And to see if they change the format at all because of the feedback.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    I do want to see what the shiny alliance reward for S2 is though.

I would be shocked if it wasn't one of the remaining Fury covers.
  • Unknown
    Options
    TazFTW wrote:
    ZenBrillig wrote:
    I do want to see what the shiny alliance reward for S2 is though.

I would be shocked if it wasn't one of the remaining Fury covers.

Sadly, I expect the same. I hope I am.wrong and he gets a normal release, but I have a bad feeling they want fury go be a HUGE money grab where the only.conceivable way to have a useable version is go drop hp on him (@2%00 a pop) AND have won top 100 in alliance for seasons. He will become more available 3-6 months down the road..but that's a loooo.g time as far as a phone game goes.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think a lot of people were grinding for glory. I think come season 2, we'll see more modest numbers.

I also think the fatigue comes moreso from alliances rather than season 1. If any changes are to be made, I'd rather see improvements on alliances before they change the season.

Also, fix the bracketing change. Despite people saying they want to quit after season 1, I'm not convinced that it was the season mechanics itself, rather things that just happened during it.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Also, fix the bracketing change. Despite people saying they want to quit after season 1, I'm not convinced that it was the season mechanics itself, rather things that just happened during it.
    Pretty Much. Going to around 1k wasn't super fun halfway in, but it's only after the death brackets and heat seeking MMR bombs that it became too much of a chore

(Also, the grinding and scaling PvE didn't help)
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think a lot of people were grinding for glory. I think come season 2, we'll see more modest numbers.

I also think the fatigue comes moreso from alliances rather than season 1. If any changes are to be made, I'd rather see improvements on alliances before they change the season.

I still am down for the idea to make seasons an individual thing. Alliances compete in each separate event.
    Individuals compete in each separate bracketed event + a non bracketed season.

Only the people who wanna be hardcore has to go all out every event. Alliance members can take breaks much easier.
    I see it as a fix to numerous issues.