Spider-Man: Far From Home Celebration! *Updated (7/11/19)

Options
124»

Comments

• Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Miles feeding 5* Kingpin means I get one blue Kingpin from my 281 Miles, which is the last cover I need to get Kingpin to 13 covers.
    Once I do decide to fully go into 5* land, he'll be one more in the line-up. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,267 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey, Miles->Fi5k is coming! this means I can just bonus my 281 miles to 300 for a complete Fi5k rather than moving my 5* bh to finish him! #score
    5* bh?  What are those  ;)?
    Seriously can't remember the last time I pulled one... 
    Lol. I tend to get 1 across the tenure in latest of each 5*. Not super regular, but they happen. 
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey, Miles->Fi5k is coming! this means I can just bonus my 281 miles to 300 for a complete Fi5k rather than moving my 5* bh to finish him! #score
    Lol. I tend to get 1 across the tenure in latest of each 5*. Not super regular, but they happen. 
    Mine is about a year I think, it was Thor Green.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,535 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Nature of the beast.  Having a 1 in 20 chance to draw something that's already roughly 1 in 7 means your chances of drawing 5* with bonus is about 1 in 140 - or taken another way on average (so about 50% of the time,) you'll draw one bonus 5* for every 140 pulls.  But because that chance is so low already, it will seem even more random.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Last one I got out of latest was an Okoye on 5/28, but I did get a Jessica Jones as a bonus off the back of a Thano5 I pulled from Classic last month. I need 2 more JJs to champ her, and my Chavez is at 327 after being my 4* bh since January. Getting there! lol
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I’m very happy about the Kingpin feeder as mine is 5/2/5 with 4 saved and my miles is 315. So he will be a L455 champ come Friday. 

That said... PLEASE consider this as an opportunity to do a character rebalance for him. PLEASE! @Brigby feel free to let the developers know that the player consensus is he is largely trash tier and this announcement would go over so much better with an announcement that you are planning to fix him and we are getting covers for character that is actually decent. Thank you!
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a bonus last night. Pulled my 12th thor from a classic token and got a bonus old man Logan. The Logan ended up being saved.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    tiomono said:
    I got a bonus last night. Pulled my 12th thor from a classic token and got a bonus old man Logan. The Logan ended up being saved.
    This is why I'm hesitant about BH'ing someone who already has 5 covers in one of their powers.
    This hesitation however doesn't stop me from BH'ing my Kitty who already has 5 red and 7 saved covers. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    tiomono said:
    This is why I'm hesitant about BH'ing someone who already has 5 covers in one of their powers.
    This hesitation however doesn't stop me from BH'ing my Kitty who already has 5 red and 7 saved covers. 
    Saved covers feature actually made me more willing to bonus someone with 5 in a color. No cover is wasted it's just a reward for a later date.

My Logan is 5-5-1. My xforce wolvie is one cover away from making him 5-5-2. I only have 2 saved covers on Logan so far. I'm hoping to luck into a red before my xforce hits 360. He is at 319 right now.
  • MorganWick
    MorganWick Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    Options
    At least superficially, having 4* Kingpin feed 5* Kingpin would make more sense than having Miles do it, but...
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At least superficially, having 4* Kingpin feed 5* Kingpin would make more sense than having Miles do it, but...
    But seeing as this Kingpin is specifically Spider-Verse Kingpin, having Miles feed him makes sense, and having 4* Kingpin feed Daredevil also makes sense thematically.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    You could have also gone with Prowler, but Miles works out better for me
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hmmm, I was just on my way to champing Miles for the champ reward resources. I guess I can stop at 209 and go with someone else. Happy to see a feeder, but it really stinks that it’s for Kingpin. 

Would have preferred the LTs on this one. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Added details about Kid Arachnid Bundle
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,080 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huh, not too bad for the covers, HP, and LTs. I might bite on that just to take the sting out of the lost LTs from the feeder change.
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not a bad offer. Might've bit had it been a different character, but I don't need covers for Miles or Kingpin.