The Illuminati are looking for PVE players

arejaygee
arejaygee Posts: 30 Just Dropped In

The Illuminati Family is looking for recruits for a new top 100 PVE-only alliance.  We have 5 spots available.   We’re looking for players who can hit 110% progression on regular events. For releases, we usually ask for 130%-140% (based on the event.)

We’re a large family (10 allis) able to accommodate various play styles.   Because of this, there are opportunities to move around the family if you want more of a challenge or if you need to relax and take a break.   For most Boss Events, we usually get 6 alliances full progression rewards.  The most recent run of Civil War, we had 4 allis complete double progression.   

We have a very active and helpful community on discord (and a smaller presence on line.)   We try to balance competition and placement with helping players develop their rosters and enjoy the game.   

If this sounds like what you’re looking for, or if you have any questions, pm me.

Comments

• Dav
    Dav Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Hi.
    Can we talk about your recruiting ? Only pve or pvp too. 
    More easy to contact me on line if you have line. I am Dioides......baby groot picture. 
    Thanks. 
  • Brandon556
    Brandon556 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Interested in a spot on a competitive alliance if you have and opening. Between 4* and 5* at the moment