VIP Membership auto-renew failed in game, but D3 took my money. [Fixed]

Options
Enygma6
Enygma6 Posts: 266 Mover and Shaker
So I noticed my VIP membership did not auto-renew in the game as I was expecting today.   
My credit card and iTunes definitely does show that I was charged for the recurring transaction.  

I don't recall seeing anything in-game that asked me to click on to confirm the renewal of my VIP level.  Was there something that I missed?

FYI I had to dig this out of the BIlling FAQ in the game.  Apple users can find purchase history through this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088  

//Edited Title -Brigby

Tagged:

Comments

• Avahad
    Avahad Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    You haven’t missed anything- you are supposed to cancel within 24hrs of renewal to stop being charged according to the t’s and c’s

i have a whole series of screenshots currently with CS about this bullish!t let’s see what happens
  • Enygma6
    Options
    Attempting the "Restore Purchases" from the Membership Plans page in the Vault did nothing to change my status. Currently still showing as not subscribed.  
    A ticket is pending with Customer Support.
  • Mcclaine
    Mcclaine Posts: 59 Match Maker
    Options
    I saw this post earlier but I could not believe there would be an issue with a payment plan. Unfortunately I also was charged with re-upping my plan but my membership is gone in game.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    me too. Membership lapsed 1 hour after the money was taken. Clicked restore purchases and I'm at VIP 1 again (rather than 2). Ticket raised.
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Restoring purchases worked for me.
  • Mcclaine
    Options
    Clicked restore purchases, but it looks like it didn’t work for me. I was also hoping the maintenance would fix it but it didn’t.
    If I click on the purchase it tells me I’m subscribed, but there are no vip benefits in game. Ticket raised as well. 
  • Enygma6
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This morning after the Maintenance Period had ended my VIP status was restored.  VIP rewards were granted at that time.

I had to close out and relaunch the game, and at that point it also granted me all the level-up rewards for my new player level.
  • PagosVolkor
    PagosVolkor Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Not sure if it’s happening with anyone else. But I was charged for my VIP membership renewal and I seem to have had it removed altogether. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @PagosVolkor Others have complained about this. Furthermore, it seems that VIP master plan have given wrong prizes all 4 weeks.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Commenting so I can follow this thread - I have had the same VIP issues as well. Of course, I have submitted a ticket, but have yet to receive any response. @Brigby any insight as to what's going on here?

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for letting us know!  We believe this issue is now fixed.  If you are still having issues please reach out to customer support and they will be able to assist.  Here is an FAQ with the update - https://d3go.helpshift.com/a/magic-puzzle-quest/?s=current-known-issues&f=known-issue-vip-subscriptions-renewal-issue---fixed-6-24-2019&l=en
  • PagosVolkor
    Options
    I also submitted a ticket. They had all month to prepare for the first batches of renewals and they kind of (read: definitely) dropped the ball on this. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited June 2019
    Options
    *Merged similar thread topics together
  • PagosVolkor
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I contacted CS, but anyone else still waiting on their renewal to go through, despite being it being fixed?
    Was there something else we needed to do to restore it?
  • Mcclaine
    Options
    Doesn't appear fixed for me.
  • Ampersand
    Options
    Customer support said it's fixed, but it is not. 
  • Klep
    Klep Posts: 52 Match Maker
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I got my rewards using the "Restore purchases" link, but my Tier level is still just 1 when it should be 2 (and I haven't gotten the Tier level 2 rewards). 
  • EvilDead
    EvilDead Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Clearly this is not fixed. Mine renewed today and it expired a little bit ago and all my VIP deck slots are gone etc.
  • Ampersand
    Options
    And "Restore Purchases" does not do anything. @Brigby please help.
  • DragonSorcerer
    DragonSorcerer Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same here, tried restore again and still VIP 1 rather than 2. No word back on my tickets