zonatahunt Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That.....sucks.  

Cheers!
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    My Ronin 1/7/0 truckload of purple covers. My Hela o.t.h. is 3/3/3. RNG for you
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My Iron Man Mark XLVI produced a 5/0/0 in 2017, he has since got a feeder cover making him 6/0/0 and a random classic to put him at 7/0/0 and I am reliably informed that when his cover drops in resupply it will be red. :)
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Same here. My 5/4/1 Iron Man (one of my first 5*) today got a - drum roll - red cover. The first since don't know when. Oh well...
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    At least you got some Helas. I’ve managed to get three rescues since she was added but not one Hela so far. 
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled my mini-hoard since Danvers is out.  Did well with my Hela pulls.  She's now 2/9/4.  Hard not to be a little bitter that CS doesn't swap anymore.  Could have champed her.  At least the saved covers have benefited my 2/3/4 farms though...

There's still time, I guess, but I fear I'm going to end up two covers short like I did with GE Doom.  Of course, none of this would be an issue if feeders haven't gone the way of the dodo.

And yes, I know they said they'd be around for "special events," but that only amounts to increased frustration for me when 5s are released more often than there are special events.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mine's currently 4/1/6
    I can see her being another JJ for me when she was 5/2/10 by the time I eventualy champed her.

Some characters just get screwed over by RNG. I remember Sand Man gave me nothing but yellows for months. So many sold because it was before saved covers. X-Force Wolverine took me years, too, because I kept getting nothing but yellow for him.
  • Xanderson
    Xanderson Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Mod Edit: Please do not post conversations with customer support. 

• Xanderson
    Xanderson Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It’s a shame but I just deleted the game. I appreciate how responsive the customer support has been even though they weren’t able to help me out. It would be great to continue playing but I wouldn’t be able to stop thinking about the bad luck I had. It’s been a lot of fun and I wish everyone the best of luck!