Champion Rewards

Options
Fawkes2574
Fawkes2574 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
edited June 2019 in MPQ Character Discussion
I have 59 characters on my roster. I know that to some of you, that may be nothing. Its big to me because I have the best roster that I've ever had. Out of the 47 3 stars, I have 26 of them, and I do my best to farm for those 4 star rewards. I refer to the Champions Reward list on the wiki page frequently, mainly to see who I've got, and who I still want to have. And there's something I've noticed. There are a number of 4 star characters that are not a Champion reward for 3 star characters. And as a matter of fact, some of them actually have two. For example, 4 star Jean Grey is a champ reward for both 3 star Beast and Angel, while 4 star Star-Lord (Legendary Outlaw) is a champ reward for both 3 star Gamora and Star-Lord (Peter Quill). Is there, or are there, any plans to change up the rewards so that they're split or shared? So that some of the newer 4 star characters can become rewards for some of the 3 stars? My 4 star Gamora (Volume Mix Vol 2) has been just sitting there with her single cover for months on end, simply because I haven't gotten anymore covers for her. I mean, she should be a champ reward for 3 star Gamora.

By the way, its great to finally see Black Cat being introduced into the game. I could've sworn I asked about her or mentioned her in a thread a few weeks ago.

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    No plans to change that. It's been an issue for quite some time now, and it just keeps getting worse.
  • Fawkes2574
    Fawkes2574 Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    No plans to change that. It's been an issue for quite some time now, and it just keeps getting worse.
    Because they keep adding unwanted characters? Or throwing off the tiered balance?
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IIRC, they said that changing that angers players who have been chasing a particular feeder for a 4* they need. I think that's a lesser issue, but that's what we were told.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Because they keep adding unwanted characters? Or throwing off the tiered balance?
    Why not both?