new bracketing destroys steam players.

Options
So number of daily rewards gotten has been revealed as a major contributing factor to who you play against.

This means steam players who get up to 10K less iso-8 a week by day 150 are playing against players with over 200,000 iso8 than them.

good job **** player base based on their platform choice.

getting closer to quitting over this steam thing daily.

Comments

• MarvelMan
    MarvelMan Posts: 1,350
    Options
    Hypothesized or revealed?
  • kaepamerica7
    Options
    Malkavian wrote:
    So number of daily rewards gotten has been revealed as a major contributing factor to who you play against.

This means steam players who get up to 10K less iso-8 a week by day 150 are playing against players with over 200,000 iso8 than them.

good job tinykitty player base based on their platform choice.

getting closer to quitting over this steam thing daily.

This makes no sense what are you talking about explain it to me like a was 10
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    Ummm, what?

Steam players get the same daily rewards and alliance Iso that non-Steam players get.

#explainlikeimjive
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    I think the OP is referring to Facebook sharing. He thinks it puts Steam users at a huge disadvantage.
  • kaepamerica7
    Options
    Ahh ok the rewards from fb. It makes sense but as a steam player i don't feel it as a disadvantage. Although it would be awesome if they linked steam to android i'm waiting for that day
  • Unknown
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    I think the OP is referring to Facebook sharing. He thinks it puts Steam users at a huge disadvantage.
    I have like 3-4 friends on my facebook sharing, don't get much from them, doesn't make a huge difference but it should still be implemented with steam that I can agree on.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ahh ok the rewards from fb. It makes sense but as a steam player i don't feel it as a disadvantage. Although it would be awesome if they linked steam to android i'm waiting for that day
    I'm linked, FB sharing doesn't work anymore on either platform
  • HailMary
    HailMary Posts: 2,179
    Options
    DuckyV wrote:
    I have only part of my alliance in my FB rewards share (16 players, I think?), and some of my alliance members are Steam players. They... don't seem to mind their monumental, crippling handicap.
  • Unknown
    Options
    U wot m8? No seriously u wot?
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    HailMary wrote:
    DuckyV wrote:
    I have only part of my alliance in my FB rewards share (16 players, I think?), and some of my alliance members are Steam players. They... don't seem to mind their monumental, crippling handicap.

Yea, I'm a Steam player myself. While annoying, not getting the FB awards is annoying at most. Just means I have to grind the sim more for iso for the never ending leveling grind.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Steam player here and I am so glad that I am not constantly harassed to harass my non game playing friends on facebook to play MPQ.
  • Unknown
    Options
    kidicarus wrote:
    Steam player here and I am so glad that I am not constantly harassed to harass my non game playing friends on facebook to play MPQ.

imagine shield hopping to get in 2 quick matches and getting notification to send Ironman 35 to your friends. icon_evil.gif
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:

imagine shield hopping to get in 2 quick matches and getting notification to send Ironman 35 to your friends. icon_evil.gif

it's like, why would I want to give IM35 to an ex-girlfriend that I haven't seen in 20 years.

Or to my boss - here - have this bag-man that I earned while playing at work. Keeping my current source of employment is worth more than whatever free iso I get from facebook sharing! icon_lol.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    laoahpeh wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:

I HATE that! You're trying to get your match in before retals come down and the game comes to a screeching stop to send a cover to ten friends that don't want it anyway. And you're clicking like mad hoping that these couple of lost seconds don't mean a minus 40 to your score!
  • Nemek
    Nemek Posts: 1,511
    Options
    dlaw008 wrote:
    laoahpeh wrote:
    kidicarus wrote:

I HATE that! You're trying to get your match in before retals come down and the game comes to a screeching stop to send a cover to ten friends that don't want it anyway. And you're clicking like mad hoping that these couple of lost seconds don't mean a minus 40 to your score!

Uugh, this definitely annoys me. I'm such a sucker for it, too, because I don't want to let anybody down! So, I spend the time unchecking all of my non-MPQ friends and send it, wasting valuable seconds.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Wait, sharing on facebook gets you free ISO and covers? O.o
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Options
    Steam player here and F2P, not sure how that sets me off, there are plenty of mobile players who choose not to level their guys/spread ISO across all of their characters/spend ISO on tokens, boosts, etc. I'm a day 143 player, have 3 maxed 3*s, have 5 other characters over level 100. Pretty sure that only those who farm LRs have the most ISO besides the frequent shoppers.