Great new format, story and versus.

Options
kaepamerica7
kaepamerica7 Posts: 85
edited May 2014 in MPQ General Discussion
I am a steam player who has been playing 160 days, day 161 gets a red **** x-force. I wanna say hats off to the devs. I love the new format off putting the pve events in the story and keeping vs. for the pvp events i just wish the rewards would be the same. Instead of ranking among other players. Make rewards straight progression or a reward for getting 100% of the rewards for each node. Save the ranking rewards for pvp. Although still ranking the alliences should be done for all events

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Uh.. new format? All they’ve done is moved the PVE event into the story tab. Nothing’s changed about how the event structure is set up …well this is a new event – yay! – so we don’t know all the details yet but it does seem to have the penalizing scaling for veteran players.

And the xforce wolvie… that’s a red herring. Not sure if you’ve followed the forums but he’s one of the weaker guys. All the 4*** means is you’ll get enticed and waste time and money trying to level him up.

Basically after the 3*** fixed daily covers ended around month 4 it’s like they don’t care about you anymore. Either youre a powergamer who’s spent too much money and already maxed out all the 3*** or you’re gonna quit anyway so they just dangle the 4****. What about the average player who still needs 3*** covers?
  • kaepamerica7
    Options
    I'm just an MPQ enthuseist who can't spell that great but yeah new format was over reaching i'm just saying i like how they organized the events and i'd hope they'd adjust the way the rewards are won accordingly. I know 4*'s aren't worth the iso but i'll collect the covers all day. And i don't put in any money into it i'm a F2P player ( you know you're jelly). I also have no intentions of stop playing, ever really as long as this game keeps going and putting out new characters. i don't take it seriously its just fun to play and i'd like to see it improve
  • Unknown
    Options
    grimbergen wrote:
    Uh.. new format? All they’ve done is moved the PVE event into the story tab. Nothing’s changed about how the event structure is set up …well this is a new event – yay! – so we don’t know all the details yet but it does seem to have the penalizing scaling for veteran players.

And the xforce wolvie… that’s a red herring. Not sure if you’ve followed the forums but he’s one of the weaker guys. All the 4*** means is you’ll get enticed and waste time and money trying to level him up.

Basically after the 3*** fixed daily covers ended around month 4 it’s like they don’t care about you anymore. Either youre a powergamer who’s spent too much money and already maxed out all the 3*** or you’re gonna quit anyway so they just dangle the 4****. What about the average player who still needs 3*** covers?

I think this is how a lot of players feel:

5773-Dieting-Woman-Chasing-A-Chocolate-Covered-Carrot-On-A-Stick-Clipart-Illustration.jpg