Survey results?

Glockoma
Glockoma Posts: 555 Critical Contributor
I wonder when this will populate on the site, if ever. Hoping for character rebalancing. Other thoughts?

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be very surprised if we ever got any information related to that survey. That would create all kinds of problems for them.

It would have been very interesting to see how the percentages landed though.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    While the survey results may inform them in terms of what people are concerned about, I think it's safe to assume that not every issue that was asked about is on the table in terms of a fix.  If they published results showing 50% of people want to removed timed play and then did nothing about that, for example....that would not be a good situation.

Also, their version of a "fix" or attempt to address a concern may be quite different from player's imagined fixes.

We can hope that they move a bit faster on some issues of bigger concern, but who really knows?

The biggest focus of the survey was what we think of Supports, probably because they were planned to be a big part of the game (and revenue increase) by the devs, but have ended up falling pretty flat.  Even people who are highly engaged forget which ones are better or worse sometimes.  I wouldn't be surprised if they are focusing on Supports at the moment.

Anyway, yeah.  I don't expect to see any results.  I think the closest we have gotten was waaay back when Medusa and a few other 4's were in the works, they asked in a survey which one we wanted to see first.  I think Medusa won, based on her being the one that launched soonest.

Also.....character rebalances are pretty obviously not a priority no matter what the survey results might have shown.  It's not that high on my personal list....