* D3 at E3, anyone see them there?

Comments

• TriggerTime
    TriggerTime Posts: 72 Match Maker
    * D3 at E3

You sunk my battleship!
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ian was mixing up 3* & 4* Elektra.  3* Elektra has the countdown on red that deals damage while 4* has the trap that deals damage and steals AP.  Oddly, the 3* also has the purple power the 4* version used to have prior to its "recent rework", but that's neither here nor there.  Personally, I find both versions of Elektra very under-rated, while at the same time not being great either.  In the public perception, she never seemed to recover from having her featured PVE event (Enemy of the State) include the Hand ninjas which practically negated every one of her pre-rework abilities.

Even though I've not necessarily agreed with the collective choices, I've really enjoyed the movie segment.  Once you finish it, I would suggest doing the same thing for the non-MCU Marvel films.  I think it would still generate interesting discussions of the films, while hopefully not involving as difficult of choices which you've complained about during the segment.  There probably isn't a point to compare the MCU to the non-MCU, as it's probably a short list of non-MCU films which would even fit with the mid-tier MCU ones, to be honest.
  • TriggerTime
    TriggerTime Posts: 72 Match Maker
    I like the film discussion, but I think too much of it centres around the arbitrary ordering of best to worst, whereas each film could be discussed on its own merits... or lack thereof. 

Still, as a new listener, I've discovered that PW3 is a great thing to listen to while playing MPQ. 
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    For your 200th episode if you can get the dev’s on ask them what is their primary focus from now till the end of the year?

is it something  like (supports last year, champ rewards, CP, new * tier)

New content (new PVE, boss events, movie tie in’s)

updating the existing game (balance changes, DPDQ, PVP/season rewards, support circuits)

Summer topic from the grill: Craig finds a grilling recipe online to discuss and then one of the 3 have to try out the recipient before the next show and report back on how the grilling session went.  (Ease of recipe, prep time, taste, family enjoyment)

if Craig pulls something gross Ian and Ray can vote Craig to make and try the recipe

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime said:
    if Craig pulls something gross Ian and Ray can vote Craig to make and try the recipe

If they're going that route, the 200th episode could just be Craig trying all the horrific pies he found when that segment was around (at least I was under the impression he found those--if it was someone else, they earned that fate instead).
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    wymtime said:
    For your 200th episode if you can get the dev’s on ask them what is their primary focus from now till the end of the year?

is it something  like (supports last year, champ rewards, CP, new * tier)

New content (new PVE, boss events, movie tie in’s)

updating the existing game (balance changes, DPDQ, PVP/season rewards, support circuits)

Summer topic from the grill: Craig finds a grilling recipe online to discuss and then one of the 3 have to try out the recipient before the next show and report back on how the grilling session went.  (Ease of recipe, prep time, taste, family enjoyment)

Even better, whatever recipe Craig talks about, he has post video of himself eating it.  That will clear up those fish head recipes real quick.
  • Whoolly
    Whoolly Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Hey know, don't get crazy .... the only acceptable pie is Pumpkin with a very occasional sweet potato sneaking in.
    Those fish pies were for others to enjoy :)

• AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Whoolly said:
    Hey know, don't get crazy .... the only acceptable pie is Pumpkin with a very occasional sweet potato sneaking in.
    Those fish pies were for others to enjoy :)

Clearly spoken by someone who has never had the good fortune to encounter a gala pie!
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    You had to see this coming.