Kudos to the Storyline Script Cleaner

darkwatcherDEZ
darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
We know many are clearing through rounds for placement. However, we took notice of the storyline script changes in these last PVE events. Whoever you are... 

We see you....and we thank you... Your efforts have gone noticed 

Comments

• abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I wouldn't know.  Due to the requirements to play at a certain time with maximum speed clears, I haven't read a single story in over 3 years.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    Anyone have any idea what kind of things changed?  I do see the opening dialogue screens as I hit skip and they all seem the same to me.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Anyone have any idea what kind of things changed?  I do see the opening dialogue screens as I hit skip and they all seem the same to me.
    I usually do read the dialogues, but the last couple of events, I've randomly dropped into easy enough brackets that it's actually been worth going for Placement, and just speeding through them. So yeah, I'm curious about what's changed as well. Did they finally fix that bit in Venom Bomb where the dialogue talks about fighting Daken and Moonstone, and then the node itself is Bullseye and Moonstone?
  • TriggerTime
    TriggerTime Posts: 72 Match Maker
    ... Your efforts have gone noticed...

I'm not sure you can say 'gone noticed'... I think it has to be 'not gone unnoticed.'

Perhaps the Script Cleaner could weigh in on this..?
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    ... Your efforts have gone noticed...

I'm not sure you can say 'gone noticed'... I think it has to be 'not gone unnoticed.'

Perhaps the Script Cleaner could weigh in on this..?
    You aren't not correct.