Characters that are actually worth building a spare of?

Options
So, I'm at a point where I have a few Lazy Thor covers in my queue and I'm thinking about spending the 500 HP to build another. I'm thinking he (and maybe Hood?) might be the only character worth building a second version of.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Are you talking about literal copies? Or alternate cover choices as well?
  • Unknown
    Options
    I think same build - just for the sake of saving health packs.

Good idea imho.

As a side note: I build myself second MBW at 2/5 and kept her at lvl1 - just for Heroic Events with limited roster.
  • Unknown
    Options
    170K iso to save an occasional health pack?

No thanks.
  • Unknown
    Options
    entropic01 wrote:
    170K iso to save an occasional health pack?

No thanks.

I hear ya, but with the spidey nerf it seems that the new meta is going to favor people that can make longer runs w/o running out of health packs (At least for HP-preserving people like myself).

Plus, you'd only need to bring the second version up to about level 110-115 to be effective.

Are you talking about literal copies?

Well, with LThor there is no other choice than 3/5/5
  • Unknown
    Options
    I built a fully covered lev 1 mStorm for tanking purposes and an underleveled oBW to have a 5-AP Aggressive Recon...
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have a second OBW which I've spec'ed to 5-5-3 to contrast the one I use now, which is 3-5-5.

The idea is that the former is more useful if OBW is working with characters which have a higher value in purple, black, and/or blue, making espionage useless, while the latter is used when she's tanking those colors.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Sometimes I want a second Patch, so I can take advantage of 5 green or red as the situation dictates.