Dear Demiurge...

Thanos
Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
With the impending release of the Dark Phoenix movie, a great way to celebrate it would be to give 5* Phoenix a slight buff. I'm not asking for a total rework cause I think her abilities are fine but simply a health and match damage increase. She currently has the lowest match damage in the 5* tier and I believe 2nd lowest health. Please consider this, I can't imagine it would take very long to just tweak a few numbers to make her relevant again.

P.S. If you want to go the extra mile you could add an extra strike tile to her red or increase the size of the four she makes. Extra credit two, decrease the amount of team damage her green does.

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mad titans shouldn't have to say please.

From a mere retail peon, Demiurge, please listen to the mad titan.
  • 658_2
    658_2 Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Fix her match damage and make her regenerate immediately, no countdown, even if killed last. Have to get her twice, every time.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    658_2 said:
    Fix her match damage and make her regenerate immediately, no countdown, even if killed last. Have to get her twice, every time.
    At the very least, they could make her countdown tile fortified. The enemy has matched away her countdown tile on many occasions :(
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    658_2 said:
    At the very least, they could make her countdown tile fortified. The enemy has matched away her countdown tile on many occasions :(
    You know you can run 5 green so the CD fires immediately.  
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Phumade said:
    658_2 said:
    I didn't even think about seeing if changing the build made a difference to this. I think I've got three in green at the moment. My matches usually end before the Phoenix comes out to play. This might be worth a look. Thanks for the tip.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,761 Chairperson of the Boards
    I honestly thought her revival was broken as every time her CD was matched away so quickly that I didn't even see it. Unfortunately only have a few covers for her, but I'll try to remember to put her green to 5 when I finally can.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    The thing that bugs me about Phoenix rebirth is why does she have to harm her own team? She isn't "Dark Phoenix" yet apparently feels the need to act the part.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Completely agreed! Maybe even raising the strike level by one (to 6) to be more inline with the good 5s. They should also lower her red to 7 when transformed as it was in the beginning (not like anybody transforms her now).

Her match damage should be the highest in the game! (well, not really, GED should have the highest as he is basically all powerful). She is the fricking Phoenix.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    Phumade said:
    658_2 said:
    It doesn't fire immediately if she's downed by a power. The AI would still get to make its move and match some tiles. You'd have to be pretty unlucky for the AI's match to include her CD though. I mean...what are the odds of that happening? :naughty: