5* Cover Swaps

IIAlonditeII
IIAlonditeII Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
I read something about cover swaps and that they don't happen anymore - so if you had, say OML at 0/0/5 and pulled another 4 in the same color (unlikely, I know), the 4th would be wasted since you can only Save 3 Covers, and cover swaps no longer exist? Or am I getting it wrong?

Comments

• tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    You can continue to save covers indefinitely. It only costs 3 to trade for another color (swap) on the character with the saved covers. So it would show that you have 4 saved covers. I think it looked like 4/3 if I'm not mistaken. Then if you trade in 3 you could select one of oml covers to increase by 1. Leaving you with 1/3 saved covers and an oml that was either 1/0/5 or 0/1/5.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I read something about cover swaps and that they don't happen anymore - so if you had, say OML at 0/0/5 and pulled another 4 in the same color (unlikely, I know), the 4th would be wasted since you can only Save 3 Covers, and cover swaps no longer exist? Or am I getting it wrong?
    You could only swap the latest 3.  There was never a swap option for classics unless you have cover maxed all 3 LL 5*.  I.e.  you need to pull 339 5* covers before you’ll be able to swap classics