Latest Legends - now with Rescue - pull results

Options
PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
Had 41 LTs to spend.  Spent them all.

11 5*s (one was a BH)

Got a mixed bag of the 3 (Marvel, Hela, Rescue), pretty even, with Rescue getting the least of it.

I cannot complain one bit.  
Tagged:

Comments

• jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Didn't track the numbers, just satisfied with the results.

1 Carol, 1 Rescue, and 6 Hela.

Carol is well-champed, Hela is now champed, and I can restart the hoarding.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    As already reported elsewhere I had 5LTs and the fifth one netted me Rescue. Mission accomplished.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why not wait a few days for sabretooth and ronin to be in packs? They both seem worth the minuscule diluted chance at getting them.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Took me 59 pulls just to get 1 rescue. At least I got 4x Hela and 4x Danvers along the way for 15.25%
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The worst luck I've had since I started hoarding.  31 tokens, 30 4*s (with two BHs at least) and a red Rescue on the very last pull.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    10 pulls, all 4* for me, but I got a Rescue on my first pull in her store so it’s fine
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    30 pulls. 3 rescue (one of each) and 4 hela.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Options
    9 pulls so far, no Rescue or any 5s. Since I'm likely gonna throw all the CP I have at this Forces of Nature Store trying to do what I can for my 3/1/2 Kitty, I'll see what LTs I can get in the meantime before Rescue is the 5E. 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2019
    Options
    This thread should be suspended until Thursday when a special store with kitty goes live.  I don't there are many players for whom rescue/hela/Carol is better than kitty/storm/Phoenix. 

And it would be a shame for people to spend now and lose out on a chance at kitty.  Especially since the LTs will be good for a few more weeks.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Or...you might want to look at the "Wrestling Demons" store that had just appeared out of nowhere featuring Dr Strange, Jessica Jones...and Kitty...
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,724 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Or...you might want to look at the "Wrestling Demons" store that had just appeared out of nowhere featuring Dr Strange, Jessica Jones...and Kitty...
    Yep.  So weird.  Two kitty stores in a row to be featured.

I know there will be someone who complains... But really, in the end, most people benefit from it.  Unless you already have her champed.... And at that point, you're part of a very small percentage of the overall population of players.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    So which is the better trio?
  • Vhailorx
    edited June 2019
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    So which is the better trio?
     Depends on your rostrr.

Kitty/JJ/strange is the better set.  By a lot.  Kitty = kitty, JJ > storm, strange >> phoenix..

But for those with JJ/strange champed, getting a token ororo cover is arguably more useful.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 492 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just did a minor pull of the 3 LT's I had.  Saving the scant CP I have for the Storm release tokens and hoping for Kitty covers.
    Got 1 Red Hela and a bonus 5 Star!  --- which was a 6th Yellow for my 3 5 4 Black Panther.  :s   This is the 2nd time a bonus 5 Star pulled a 6th cover for someone I've been trying to cover max...

And yeah, in my case, the Forces of Nature packs will be better, because I have both Strange and JJ champed, and getting at least 1 cover of the new 5 Star at least lets you play the net PVE when they are featured.
    But yes, Strange and JJ are great if you don't have them but need them.

Just pissed this 5 Star release is so soon after Rescue cause I haven't been able to build back up my CP.
    I'll only get like 12 or so pulls at the rate I'm going.  Not nearly enough to hope for a Kitty cover or two (mine is 1 4 2) AND at least 1 Storm cover.  Knowing my luck I'll get like 3 Phoenix covers (of who I have champed already).
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Will Sabretooth and Ronin be in packs on Thursday? If so that is another factor for me that might make me hold back.
  • Vhailorx
    edited June 2019
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Will Sabretooth and Ronin be in packs on Thursday? If so that is another factor for me that might make me hold back.
    They should be.  Though there will only be a little less than 24 hours of overlap between the demons tokens and the new 4* pool.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,310 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You should check the store odds window before pulling to make sure it’s updated with Ronin and Sabes before opening.  Just in case. 
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yep, I’m waiting until Ronin and Sabretooth to enter tokens before pulling anything
  • dad2my3
    dad2my3 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got three green Dazzlers and three blue Prowlers.  Two characters I didn’t want kept showing up.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Nabbed the one cover of Rescue I need for 5-star nodes on my 3rd pull. After 4star Thanos gets 13 covers, I'm chasing Sabretooth as BH.