4* Infinity War Spider-Man cover for 75K Marvel insider points.

jtsings
jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2019 in MPQ General Discussion
From the Marvel Insider redemption page:

Cost
75,000 points
Redeemable Points
Ends in 28 days
Get the Marvel Puzzle Quest 4-Star Spider-Man (Infinity War) Bundle!
Redeemable until 6/30/19.

Grab (1) 4-Star Spider-Man (Infinity War) to recruit to your Marvel Puzzle Quest roster!

You'll also earn:

1,000x ISO-8

Limit one (1) per Marvel Insider member. You must have the Marvel Puzzle Quest app installed, a valid Marvel Puzzle Quest Player Name, and a Marvel Insider account to redeem. Please enter your Marvel Puzzle Quest player name exactly as it is displayed in the game (note - if there is an error with your player name, your account will not be granted the package). To view your player name, click on your S.H.I.E.L.D. Rank icon and see Agent Name (must have completed game Tutorial).

The reward will be delivered to your Marvel Puzzle Quest account by 7/12/19.

I of course did it for the awesome 1K ISO prize included :)

Edit:  you can also get 100k ISO for 300k Marvel Insider points, but even though I have Insider Points burning holes in my pocket, that seems like a rather steep cost for just 100k ISO IMHO.

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,770 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the info!
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    I realize it's all free stuff basically....I get all my points from MPQ activities, video clicks, article clicks, some from CoC download, etc.

But switching the 300K reward from 8500 HP to 100K iso is really just lame.  

Even though the "prices" of the two resources in game means you went from $49.99 in HP to over $99.99 in Iso....we all know the iso prices are ridiculous.

I would guess anyone who has played MPQ long enough to have 300K Insider points makes 100K iso in about 4-7 days at the most.  8500 HP?  That's quite a bit longer.

But it's free!  Shouldn't complain, right?  I guess I should just be glad I redeemed my HP reward last summer....
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Taking the 4 star cover for Spider-Man: IW to have 1,000 ISO instead of 1,000 HP is a slap in the face to all players. The 1,000 HP allows someone to get a cover for a character AND purchase the roster slot for them. The 1,000 ISO doesn't even get you much in the line of levels. You done messed this one up, Marvel Insider and D3...
  • jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Taking the 4 star cover for Spider-Man: IW to have 1,000 ISO instead of 1,000 HP is a slap in the face to all players. The 1,000 HP allows someone to get a cover for a character AND purchase the roster slot for them. The 1,000 ISO doesn't even get you much in the line of levels. You done messed this one up, Marvel Insider and D3...
       I'm not disagreeing with you, the extra 1000 HP from last months bundle was a great offer but considering it used to be 100k points for just one 4 star cover with no extras, 75k for a 4* cover and 1k is not all that bad in comparison.  However, the fact that they've taken the 8500 HP offer away, I'm sure disappointed several people who were saving up their points for a long time to get at least 8 and 1/2 roster slots and now can only use those points to get just enough ISO to rechamp a 2* :/  (plus some leftover).
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    I've been slowly accruing Insider Points for a couple of years now but never really doing activities consistently enough that I could seriously contemplate getting 300k and the HP.
    But with the 10k points from Cloak & Dagger's finale, I realized I did have enough to grab the IW Spider-Man cover.
    Thanks for the heads up on this. At least I got to finally spend my points on something sort of useful :smiley:
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    I was kind of banking on the extra 1,000 HP this month for roster slots.... 

Ah well, just have to 'work' a bit harder for them I guess