Broken shield

Options
Drlex
Drlex Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
I game just screwed me out of 1st place and HP. I was about to break shield and go fight. I received a flash saying that I couldn't break shield now due to server error. I looked at my screen and it said my shield was still active for another half an hour, so I figured I would come back in a few minutes and try again. Then I get a message from someone in my bracket saying that I lost points. I checked and all of a sudden I am unshielded and took a hit. I quickly shielded but the damage was already done. I lost 1st place and the HP for the shield, and it didn't even let me fight.

Comments

• Drlex
    Options
    I did, I just posted here as well. Thanks
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just had a similar issue - dropped a 3 hour shield, then whilentrying to queue a decent target went in to check out someone's alliance, get an error message and my shield was gone. 
    Was going to use the 8 hour shield for a hop to try for 1200, which will now require a 24 hour shield to cover (assuming it actually stays up) 
  • Drlex
    Options
    CT1888 said:
    I just had a similar issue - dropped a 3 hour shield, then whilentrying to queue a decent target went in to check out someone's alliance, get an error message and my shield was gone. 
    Was going to use the 8 hour shield for a hop to try for 1200, which will now require a 24 hour shield to cover (assuming it actually stays up) 
    Send a ticket to cs, they escalated mine.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I had that same error but luckily i tried again right away and got my match.