Some suggestions for you:

Options
Justonescarf
Justonescarf Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
Who thought of putting Thanos, Vulture, and Daken together? I seriously want to know who came up with that combination. Especially for SL9. There's challenging, and then there's ok, you're just wasting health packs, you're never beating this even though just about every other SL9 scenario isn't too bad, but still a challenge. After 4 clears, the health bonus each one gets is out of control. Thanos with over 100k health? Even my champed 5* doesn't have that much. If you're trying to keep black matches from Vulture, then they're picking up pink and blues to easily whittle your team down.

Also, change your cover leveling system. Many of my older 5* characters are never going to ever get covered and are languishing at 5-7 covers.

I know there's never going to be changes at this point, and I'm yelling into the void, but please stop pumping out the new characters every month so you dilute your ability to cover older characters. Implement something new soon, so you're not alienating the new players AND the older players with unfinished rosters. There's ways of making your money AND making change.

Maybe lower requirements to 10-12 covers each? SOMETHING. It's getting out of control. Sabertooth and Rescue just got added, that's one more 5* and 4* to dilute the target covers I need for my older characters. Truthfully, has anyone considered the amount of characters there are now and the lack of champing older ones? I know I'm not the only one asking for change.

I'm on day 1323 with ONE 5* champed ans after that I have 2 at 10 covers, then it drops off sharply. And I have a few 4* that will almost certainly never get 13 covers at this point since there's so many of them.

I just got smashed so many times trying for a 5th clear on this node that I was angry enough to come here and make this post.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Who thought of putting Thanos, Vulture, and Daken together? I seriously want to know who came up with that combination. Especially for SL9. There's challenging, and then there's ok, you're just wasting health packs, you're never beating this even though just about every other SL9 scenario isn't too bad, but still a challenge. After 4 clears, the health bonus each one gets is out of control. Thanos with over 100k health? Even my champed 5* doesn't have that much. If you're trying to keep black matches from Vulture, then they're picking up pink and blues to easily whittle your team down.
    I agree that sometimes the HP scaling (and/or power scaling) of certain enemies in PVE is ridiculous. Especially if you consider that some characters were designed wiht a certain cap in mind.  I still have nightmares from my time as 3* player meeting a ridiculously high HP scaled Hood. (May have been Hood+2Maggia?)