Bag-Man: a history and evolution

2»

Comments

• BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    I willingly took part in the joking of how bad he was.....then one day the completionist in me took over and I said why the hell not. I didn't have the covers to champ him though, it wasn't until they ran that one PVP that awarded covers for him that I finally champed him. He's at Lv 112, I randomly got a champ level in the Behold Thanos PVP from winning a match.........couldn't tell you when I'd last gotten a cover before that lol. 
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    Great memories+history, @Dormammu  !   I finally max-champed the Bagster in the recent April fools event, and the LT appropriately-enough awarded the only cover I was missing for black-suit spidey.

Back when Reed still had F4-synergy on his passive, I loved using Bag-man with Reed and Thing for the missing purple. His low HP meant any big hit he might take could get Thing's protect tiles out.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,388 Chairperson of the Boards
    How did you get a BSSM out of Latest Legends this past anniversary? Did you land a bonus hero?
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    It could have been an Infinity War Spider-Man cover giving its own champ reward.