Loading error

lvsmr2
lvsmr2 Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
Hi, anybody else not able to get into the game? Mine is stuck on the loading screen for a while now.

Comments

• lvsmr2
    Definitely something is wrong. As I have tried 2 different devices and loading takes forever and when I finally get in, I play a game and it crashes. Frustrating as I need to finish PVE. 
  • Mattjimf
    Mattjimf Posts: 139 Tile Toppler
    A couple of people in my alliance have been having issues this morning as well.  
  • lvsmr2
    Well it's still happening with me and now been over 4 hours of repeated crashing and long load times. Weird how it is affecting some and not others. Some people in my alliance are and some aren't. 
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    You all happen to be from Australia on the Optus network (or one of their resellers)?

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/technology/optus-customers-left-furious-following-outages/news-story/1ba561f8ca3f2df6b1566f5874ec23b2

Game wouldn’t connect on my tablet (catch connect, Optus reseller) as well as my daughters tablet (Optus). My internet at home has been out since Saturday (NBN with Aussie broadband, some Truckie clipped the overheads wires on the street and NBN is taking their time to reconnect it). Luckily my mobile is with Belong (Telstra network) and I was able to connect. 

Edit: browser seem to be working on the 2 tablets on the Optus network but not all sites are loading. Must be limited access instead of a complete outage. 
  • lvsmr2
    Thanks for the info. Yeah we are. Would explain why some of us are affected and others aren't. 
  • gimp222
    gimp222 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    yeah i had a similar issue yesterday afternoon from about 330pm without it being resolved until i woke up this morning.  I had uninstalled + reinstalled and app and all that resulted in was loading taking ages for each match today.  I'm also on Optus, but this was the only internet-app that i couldn't use - all my other apps had no issue downloading new content.