Gone For Vacation / Memorial Day (5/21/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that I personally will be out of office starting tomorrow 5/22 to go on vacation! The rest of D3 Go! will still be in office the rest of the week, although we will all be out of office on Monday, 5/27 for Memorial Day.

If any of you require in-game assistance, please note that our Customer Support team will also be out of office on Memorial Day, however they will be operating under normal office hours the rest of the week.

As always, I'll try to stop by the forums every now and then to make sure everything is alright and to answer any messages, however @Lakestone and @IceIX will primarily be helping out with the forum in my absence.

Cheers,
Brigby

PS. For those curious, I'm heading to Portland, so if any of you have any suggestions as to what I should check out, I'm all ears! :)

Comments

• bowla33
    bowla33 Posts: 203 Tile Toppler
    Beer. All the beer. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Have a good time.  We will be grinding for another new character. 
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Have a good time.  We will be grinding for another new character. 
    #truth 
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Is there any marvel heroes and or villains in Portland?
  • Monsoon3
    Monsoon3 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Drive west to De Garde Brewing.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    I guess there is no truth to adage "ain't no rest for the wicked" ?  :) have a good time
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    Brigby said:

Brigby

PS. For those curious, I'm heading to Portland, so if any of you have any suggestions as to what I should check out, I'm all ears! :)
    The wreckage that is the Trailblazers season and the fragility of the local's psyche over the beat down they received :)

In actuality, just commiserating with them and not claiming to be a Warriors fan should net you some free beers.  On the other hand, if you are a Warriors fan I would suggest not wearing any Warriors gear let you find said beers dumped on your head  :D

KGB
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Thanks for all the suggestions everyone, as well as the fair warning @KGB :D.

See you all next Tuesday, and have a great Memorial Day weekend!
  • Billiardsbaker01
    Billiardsbaker01 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I'd check Expedia and the like for a walking tour with a local to help familiarize yourself with the area; these can typically be themed to your preferences.  For example, my wife and I always hit a food/wine tour at any destination during our first visit.  Since I have never been to Portland, I can't be much help in personal suggestions beyond that it's considered one of the beer capitals of the country with countless breweries.  If you like donuts, Voodoo Donuts is known for providing innovative combinations ... the food innovation team raved about them.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    First21 said:
    Is there any marvel heroes and or villains in Portland?
    The cellist Agent Coulson knew?
  • tmckn131
    tmckn131 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi Brigby,

Depending if you have transportation, Pacific City or Cannon Beach on the coast, the Columbia Gorge for hikes and spectacular views of the Columbia River, Multnomah Falls, Hood River and wineries everywhere!  If you’re staying downtown PDX then Brewpubs everywhere, if you like books then Powell’s Bookstore for the largest indie bookstore out west, Voodoo donuts but anything deep fried is always good but be prepared for the lines, Salt and Straw for crazy good ice cream but again the lines.  

Have fun!  The forecast is going to be fantastic.  No sales tax and wonderful food and choices everywhere.

tm
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    If your going to Portland I hear they have some great cement there. :D
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

See you next Tuesday
    O I see what you did there...  2 day ban for bypassing language filter!!   B)