Concentrated Cover Farming

SupremeChefGio
SupremeChefGio Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
Will there ever be a time where Marvel Puzzle Quest will allow us to farm specific covers? Say, I want to farm "indestructible Hulk" covers, they could use the main story nodes to allow us to farm covers once a day. Somewhere along the line of playing a story node and choosing a branch that lets you play it 5 times for rewards, you get a small chance to earn a cover for a specific character.

I know im not explaining this correctly, but if you play or have played Future Fight, you should know what im referring to when i say farming specific characters.

Anyway just a though and maybe an idea for the devs, would love to know if its possible or if it wont be apart of the formula. Thanks!

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Some events do offer covers as a node reward, webbed wonder and hulk are 2 of them. 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    Would be interesting...

A event that happens maybe once a week.... Like the Crash...  But YOU tell the game what cover you want, and the star level you choose is limited by your SCL level.  

Then, the enemies are predetermined based on what cover you chose.  Something to exemplify their pros and cons.  Make it a few nodes.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof said:
    Some events do offer covers as a node reward, webbed wonder and hulk are 2 of them. 
    Shouldn’t that read Webbed Wonder and Hulk are Both of them since Prodigal Sun kinda went quietly into the night?
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Bonus heroes are the best option we have for targeting specific characters.  It works well for 3*, it works but is slow for 4*, and it’s ridiculously slow for 5*.  I did recently get my 13th Okoye cover from BH though, so it is possible.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pants1000 said:
    Bonus heroes are the best option we have for targeting specific characters.  It works well for 3*, it works but is slow for 4*, and it’s ridiculously slow for 5*.  I did recently get my 13th Okoye cover from BH though, so it is possible.
    In my case, 3/4* BHs are specifically targeted to who will give me an LT, 4*, or 5* on the next BH.
    The exception is the newest 4 that enters packs. That becomes my sole 4* BH until they’re champed, then I go back to the previous plan. With about 500 4’s, there’s always a few at level XX9.