The waiting game

therightwaye
therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
I'm once again in the position of wanting to play but am choosing to not play because the timing system sucks. I feel like I'm at the DMV.

Where are some of you favorite places to wait? 
Tagged:

Comments

• Taganov
    Taganov Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    I assume you are waiting to start because the first round of Webbed Wonder is 48 hours.

I gave up on placement a while back, so I don't have that 'wait' problem anymore. I just play when I feel like it, which is still daily, just never 'optimally,' anymore. Typically still make T100 or close to it.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Yes I'm waiting because placement and progression could line up better rewards for literally not playing. 

Now I could stay up late and play the late slice. But at what cost, less productive at work which I'm sure has a monterey value. I'll be irritable. Probably moody and ill tempered. A real gem to be around. The lack of sleep will increase likelihood of a heart attack.

But the kicker is the temptation to get that extra cover or two provides such a sense of achievement that it's potential worth the risk. Right?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it's not worth it. MPQ can't true heal you in real life if you fall sick.

Just play at your own timing.
  • peterdark
    peterdark Posts: 151 Tile Toppler
    I have to wait too but for different reasons. I failed to see that the first round was 48 hours and ended up grinding down the nodes to 6. This is what happens when you get up early to try for placement, now I won't have anything to do tomorrow morning :S
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    I too waited... I waited so patiently I fell asleep. So much for optimal... :neutral: