XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

* Civil War event
* R178  captain planet? 
* Its paste pot pete ... no wait ... it's Rescue 

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2019
    Regarding the Ant-Man movies, I thought they were worth seeing, particularly the second one, but I also feel they are better stand-alone films than true “MCU” films.  Kind of like how Deadpool is clearly in the same universe as the rest of the X-Men, but they don’t cross over to each other’s films.  Scott Lang just seems totally out of place on the Avengers, at least for me.  The Ant-Man films have a different tone than many of the others.

If you do the Superhero Showdown again, will the #1 seed now be a Mark I Sentinel which has obtained all the mutant abilities from the mutants it defeated the first time around?
  • Storm of fire
    Storm of fire Posts: 37 Just Dropped In
    Ian, you might be a man on an island but there are plenty of Loki fangirls on that island with you. Thor Ragnarok was not well received by them and they are not pleased with what Waititi did with Loki. I sort of agree, because even though I do think it's a good Taika Waititi film, it's not a good Marvel's Thor film. And I honestly expected better from Taika Waititi, since if you combine Thor and Loki, you basically get Māui. But nope, Thor got all characterisation and jokes, and it tried to be too much like GotG; the space Shakespeare getting thrown away for a game of space gladiators.
    Amusingly though that means Thor 2 gets bumped up the list by a bit, since it might be a barely cohesive pile of a movie but at least it doesn't attempt to completely rewrite a character or two and decimate everyone else. 
    I also rather like IM3, because I love shrieky Pepper and she got to complain about getting rid of the villain (again) while on fire. And IM2, but that's only because I watched that one before IM1, which had been rehashed in several fanfics I had read by the time I got around to actually watching it. 
    My bottom, highly subjective, five is probably Hulk, Age of Ultron, The First Avenger, IM1 and GotG1. Maybe with Ant-man and Thor 3 tied if you discount Hulk on the grounds I haven't see it. (It just... looks bad. And the plot doesn't sound that great either.)

Playing a little with the boost list for this week and I love playing with Fist, Nico and Dazzler. So many strike tiles boosted, and Fist can switch the protect tiles Nico makes into even MORE strike tiles.