Facebook Login not working?

Options
Chrynos1989
Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
Since yesterday, everytime I try to send gifts to my Facebook friends, the game says login to an Facebook account, while in the options it still shows me that I’m connected to Facebook. Anyone else experiencing something similar?

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yes, same thing has been happening to me the past few days
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Chrynos1989
    @xdogg
    If you could, please submit a ticket to Customer Support, at mpqsupport@d3go.com, so they can investigate this issue. 
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Tombstone
    i already did. It seems I’m still connected to Facebook, since in the options I still see the data saved prompt, and I can also choose my FB friends for rewards but when it comes to sending these rewards the game asks me to log in to a Facebook account or create a new one (looks like Facebook starting page).
    perhaps good to know I use Facebook app and it started right after the last update of said app
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I used to get a similar issue a while back (alas my Facebook friends no longer play MPQ).

For me I traced the problem down to connecting to Facebook via cellular vs WiFi. It seemed to me that if you connected to FB over WiFi it didn't work where as when I connected via cellular it would. I would have to turn off WiFi, force close MPQ and FB apps. Then restart FB app and connect via Cellular then restart MPQ. Not sure if this is the fix to your issue or not but you might give it a try.

KGB
  • timeandeffort
    timeandeffort Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just ran into the same problem Earlier....Facebook login error while i was still connected and i stupidly hit “retry” it reconnected to facebook but wiped my data and my save....5 1/2 years.....all the 1-4 fully covered and all 5’s collected. (Had 6 or 7 champed). I tried sending a message to support in game and got two response but both were blanks (no text loaded) i tried sending another in game message but never heard back. There is no way im starting over. If i cant get my account back im done.
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @timeandeffort
    Don't worry. You won't have to start over. There is an issue where some players can't see Customer Support responses through the in-app contact method when they submit a ticket on one device and try to view the response on a different device. If you received a blank response, please send an email to mpqsupport@d3go.com. 
  • Tombstone
    Options
    @timeandeffort

I've been informed you are still sending tickets to Customer Support using the in-app contact method requesting they respond to you via email. Unfortunately, Customer Support can only respond back to you via the method you used to create the ticket.

Instead of sending them a message using the in-app contact method, please send them an email to the following email address: 

mpqsupport@d3go.com