Honor Among Thieves counter broken, Plan G 3* required wave node [Investigating]

Options
Yepyep
Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
So I'm getting this. I have no idea what to do... Do it again assuming the x/y clear count is correct or not assuming the point count is correct...?

@Brigby

https://imgur.com/veYKOJI

Struggling to get the image to post here correctly, too...

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Yepyep
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Well,  anyway, the counters are wrong everywhere. I decided to compare my total point count in the event against the leaders in my slice and if I was low I'd play it again. I was low -- but by an amount unrelated to the point count of the node... Baffling. Whatever...

Edited: oh yeah, I forgot -- the prize blinker said I'd only received one of four -- so I'll play it again (Sam).
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This also will happen if you fail the wave once, it counts as the first try, so the second, if you win, is your 1/4 successful clears, but not full points anymore, this keeps you from getting an extra clear and points by purposefully failing once.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Malcrof said:
    This also will happen if you fail the wave once, it counts as the first try, so the second, if you win, is your 1/4 successful clears, but not full points anymore, this keeps you from getting an extra clear and points by purposefully failing once.
    Also, I believe the only way around it not counting as a clear is if you quit before you finish the first wave.
  • Malcrof
    Options
    Malcrof said:
    Also, I believe the only way around it not counting as a clear is if you quit before you finish the first wave.
    Not 100% on this, but i thought that was fixed back when that was the way to beat ultron if you were failing. 
  • Yepyep
    Options
    Thanks for responding @Malcrof and @Waddles_Pines; much appreciated. I didn't fail or quit any waves or the node itself. As I mentioned that I would, I played it again based on the prize blinker in the node -- and it was wrong, too. I had cleared it twice (but forgotten I had), so I ended up unintentionally clearing the node three times, with the obvious placement consequences.

Obviously, mods, this can be relocated to Bugs and Technical issues, but I wanted to get some attention on my post so I started it out in General Discussion.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues section

@Yepyep Thanks for reporting this. We'll be sure to investigate. In the future though, I'd recommend posting it in the Bugs & Technical Issues right off the bat, because @Tombstone takes a close look specifically through this sub-forum, and he works closely with the QA team.
  • Yepyep
    Options
    OK, thanks @brigby, good to know.

• Malcrof
    Options
    Moving, looks like it was supposed to go a few days ago, needs to be seen!

• Yepyep
    Options
    Yes it does -- thanks @Malcrof.