Interview w/ Marvel Artist: John Tyler Christopher (4/30/19)

Brigby
Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
Hi Everyone,

We all love a good comic book, but when it comes to capturing the attention of would-be readers, nothing beats an eye-catching and captivating comic cover. That's why we were super excited to find out that Marvel artist, John Tyler Christopher, was not only an avid MPQ fan, but also illustrated the covers for Jubilee and Carol Danvers's variant cover!

We got the chance to speak with him recently, and here's what he had to say about his love for Marvel comics, its artwork, and Marvel Puzzle Quest: Interview with Marvel Artist: John Tyler Christopher

Comments

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,733 Chairperson of the Boards
    A very fun interview.  Thanks for sharing it with us!
  • dpoch
    dpoch Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    A comic-book artist who actually plays the game - nice! Impressed he's maining a 5* team, seems to know what he's talking about, & is trying to max Kitty (& Doom). Guess he missed the Thorkoye train? 
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    I really enjoyed this quick peak at the team, Thanx for taking the time! 
    Jubilee is one of my favorite covers! I also think she is pretty fun to play. Glad to read that I wasn't the only one riding that 90's nostalgia nerdout. 
    I had not thought of doom and OML. Seems like that team would have have legs like Henry Rono; just keeps going.
    I am also a big fan of alt-art covers. It's fun spotting them scrolling through my roster, I like both thematic( monsters/science) and artist spotlight. If possible more please.

Thanks John Tyler Cristopher! Thanks Admins for the fun read!