Ronin, Magik and the last 14 Shield Training Essentials

2»

Comments

• n25phillyn25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    If they are going to keep this up they really should just bring back the old split on tokens where the latest 8 had a 50% chance to be pulled.  So those of us who actually have a life outside of playing this game actually have a chance of covering them, ever.  I can't get antone of the new characters close for shield training, but to be honest I haven't been able to get most of them close to lvl 209 period since the change.  Game is becoming a joke
  • bluewolfbluewolf Posts: 4,910 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof said:
    Was there a special event or boss feature that replaced her in the rotation?
    I refer you to this post:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/78078/can-we-please-get-some-official-information-about-pve-rewards-and-new-characters#latest

And a TLDR of the 4* Essentials since January starting 1/7/19, Latest 3 in bold

Bishop
    Prowler
    Domino
    Iceman
    C4rol
    Bishop
    Prowler 
    Domino
    Namor (post release) - 2/4/19
    Riri
    Prof X
    Bishop
    Magik (post release)  - 2/17/19
    Prowler
    Namor
    X-23
    Carnage
    Bishop
    Prowler
    Namor
    Talos (post release) - 3/21/19
    Mordo
    Cyclops
    Elektra
    Pun Max
    Thing
    Jean Grey 
    Moon Knight
    Nick Fury
    Thanos (Post release) - 4/21/19
    Sandman
    Spider-Gwen
    Magik - current PVE 5/2/19

As you can see, the LLLVV pattern was discontinued as of mid-March in favor of an all-Vintage reward schedule and Magik never had a turn as a "Latest" until now (presumably). We MAY be back to the LLLVV pattern now with Magik now and Namor after Ronin, but such things are not stated, only observed.