Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Card searching

KenCaliriKenCaliri Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
edited April 28 in MtGPQ Tips & Guides
Is there a way to search for multiple types of cards at the same time? Or even let's say I want to look for an elve and fungus or Angel and knight. 

I've tried the obvious comma but wasn't brazen enough to use a slash. Is there a certain symbol or super-nerd algorithm?

My game needs to be reset after every few matches especially when I use searching.. I'm lucky to be able to use text search or coalition chat after 2 fights, so it's hard to investigate let alone build decks proficiently.

I've been playing for a whilen now and should know this, but can't seem to be able to find my answer anywhere. Thanks in advance