A World Reborn 2.3 Exile [Investigating]

Options
Brakkis
Brakkis Posts: 777 Critical Contributor
The fight appears to be bugged and no damage is being dealt to the player when the AI exiles creatures or when cards are manually exiled from hand.

Supports are also not losing shields.

So the permanent support isn't active for the opponent?

//Edited Title - Tombstone

Comments

• OperaSM
    OperaSM Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Confirming I experienced all the same things not functioning correctly as the previous person who posted did.
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm rather impressed what else the devs will break in the future. Maybe we should start a poll!
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can't believe this isn't working but Karn exiling creatures with his first still counts as losing them.  **** Oktagon
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm rather impressed what else the devs will break in the future. Maybe we should start a poll!
    Make sure you don't include "matching gems will not generate a match", because that's already broken

• GregDreher
    GregDreher Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm personally glad this was broken.  Makes the event easier.
  • Mburn7
    Mburn7 Posts: 3,427 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm personally glad this was broken.  Makes the event easier.
    That's actually why I'm upset about it.  This is the easiest ever event even with it working properly.  Making it easier is just boring.  Why make a cool final boss fight and then give it only Origins commons?  Makes no sense.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks for the reports everyone. I'll pass this up to the team for investigation.