Marvel insider - Infinite Pursuit

Wonko33
Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
Get a score of 25,000 in Infinite Pursuit  PvE to earn 30,000 insider points

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    Good luck receiving the points. I have never been credited my points for an event like this. 

Appreciate the heads up though, I’ll give it another shake.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    jp1 said:
    Good luck receiving the points. I have never been credited my points for an event like this. 

I've never had issues, make sure you put the correct name when you fill out the form - Must have gotten a couple 100k over the last few years that way

• formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    edited April 2019
    Wonko33 said:
    jp1 said:

I've never had issues, make sure you put the correct name when you fill out the form - Must have gotten a couple 100k over the last few years that way

I had a problem originally too, I typed  a extra space in my user name and didn't get the reward. Made sure I correctly entered it a second try and everything been good since 
  • jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,081 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2019
    I thought perhaps that was my issue as well. So! During the Cap Marvel event I was extra careful, double checked, triple checked, and received nothing.   :D
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    One other thing that happened once it was one of the rewards that you had to finish a pvp  with 300 points .I got attacked at the last few minutes and my points dropped below the 300 and didn't receive the reward even though I hit 575. 
  • grenadier
    grenadier Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, the PVP ones are a drag like that.  Much better this time with it being PVE.  You can feel confident you got enough.