When to un-favorite...

BradSchnad
BradSchnad Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
Recently got my Okoye up to 5/5/0. I'd like to finish covering her, but at the same time I'd hate for a precious bonus 5* to just go to saved covers for who knows how long. If it was a 3* or 4* I'd tough it out and finish covering the character. When do you guys usually un-favorite a character and move on to another one? And does it differ by rarity? 

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    That’s tough; you may have better luck switching to Shuri and waiting on HfH, or even direct buying a seed cover on red
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Can't direct buy the first cover of a color.

Probably I'd stick with it, because okoye is worth it, if it was more of a fun project then I'd probably cut bait.  The lower tiers I wouldnt even worry about it because you get enough covers to complete the character pretty quickly anyway.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    I unfavorite anyone who hits 5 in one color. Cause 9/10 times, I pull the cover they have 5 of and it drives me mad..  . 
  • Straycat
    Straycat Posts: 963 Critical Contributor
    Yeah thats a tough situation. Given that you have her best power at 5 already, I might level max her and fav someone else. You probably need to work on all fronts to finish someone at 5/5/0. Cover swaps, H4H, feeder covers, or even full price cover buying
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    The red HFH just went by too. The reliable option is to park on Shuri, though it’ll take a non-trivial fraction of your life to do that. I’m currently doing it with Chavez myself, got her to 309 from 285 in about a month and a half. 51 more to go...
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    The red HFH just went by too. The reliable option is to park on Shuri, though it’ll take a non-trivial fraction of your life to do that. I’m currently doing it with Chavez myself, got her to 309 from 285 in about a month and a half. 51 more to go...
    Last time Okoye was HFH it was black.  It was during the Kitty/Thor/Okoye store.  I know because I bought it.  I was shocked to see black again.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Was it really? I never have enough CP to buy them, so I don't pay attention generally. My own Okoye is 6/3/1, so I'd happily pick up a red to save myself 20 shuris...
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    Was it really? I never have enough CP to buy them, so I don't pay attention generally. My own Okoye is 6/3/1, so I'd happily pick up a red to save myself 20 shuris...
    @ThaRoadWarrior Yes it was. I was shocked to see the black offering again. I was expecting yellow. Mind you my Okoye is now 5/5/2 (Shuri 305 so we are getting there).
  • ThaRoadWarrior
     (Shuri 305 so we are getting there).
    Nice! my own Shuri is still 283, I'm planning to switch over to her once I get Jessica Jones done via Chavez....sometime.