Alliance hierarchy.

Unknown
edited September 2014 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
In every other game Is have ever played there is always a guild leader. The one that started it, or forked over the money and spent the time getting it. My friends and I have spent a lot of time and money getting our Alliance expanded. And we have a few randoms. I would love to be able to promote some for being consistent and working hard, but then there is no way to remove them if they quit without leaving, there needs to be a supreme commander in the alliance, that can remove anyone. I'm sure I can't be the only one that feels this way.

Comments

• There really needs to be such a system. It would also help those alliances that made the mistake of allowing several members to "buy their way in" who fully expect everyone else to carry them to top 100 alliance rankings. While one or two members not pulling their weight isn't that big a deal, I had to leave an alliance I really liked because there was too much dead weight.
  • I've seen a few posts asking for this. Yet they still haven't done it. I don't understand. Also needs to be able to see when the last time people played.
  • Had a recent issue where one of our players broke their phone and never backed it up. Now they can't get back into their account and there's no way to remove her. So now I've spent 18 dollars in a spot I'm getting no return on. That's ****.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Odirty117 wrote:
    Had a recent issue where one of our players broke their phone and never backed it up. Now they can't get back into their account and there's no way to remove her. So now I've spent 18 dollars in a spot I'm getting no return on. That's ****.
    Contact customer support. They may be able to help her restore her account on a new device. If not, they can remove her.
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is one of the most unintuitive things for new players. The idea that there are only two ranks and once promoted someone can never be removed is really weird. No other guild system works that way in any game I've ever seen.