Visual bug with RT charges?

Options
ZW2007-
ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
Yesterday, and all days before that since nodes were fully unlocked, RT nodes had all 4 charges on them when I started the event 12+ hours after it began. Today, all my RT nodes are unlocked but only have 1 charge each. Why the sudden, random, pointless change? Did you feel that forcing us to play all the different nodes with objectives that are not fun would make up for the lack of real new events? I can only stomach continuing play these events by grinding through the same node four times and maybe another node once if need be. Now we might as well be back to nodes being locked if this is how things will be going forward.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ok so I actually played a node and finished and now I have 3 charges even though it showed 1 before. Some more Visual display errors I suppose.
  • Gabrosin
    Gabrosin Posts: 259 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ZW2007- said:
    Ok so I actually played a node and finished and now I have 3 charges even though it showed 1 before. Some more Visual display errors I suppose.
    This has happened to me a bunch in the latest update, I'll start an event like Terrors in the Shadows late and see just 1-3 opening charges, but if I reload the app or go do something else, I can come back and see the max charges available.

• BATMAN1
    BATMAN1 Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Same, this sucks. Been looking forward to getting that card all week. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues section as it sounds like it might be a display bug issue